THE OFFGUN COUPLE 😏😏

Mature content ahead 18+ can see or go die 🤪😂😂 ( this word is coming from a 18 year old so if . Ok I'll stop you can read)

Off gun bedroom::

Gun: Papii go shower

Off nods and goes to shower.

After the shower.

Gun went to shower after him and came back with only Off's shirt and guess who is hard 😏 .
Off suddenly pinned him to the bathroom's door .
Gun: what are you doing- humph.
Off suddenly kissed him as him as he was tempted. He licked Gun's lips for permission and Gun gladly gave him . Off inserted his tongue  and Gun let him did what he wanted. Off slowly went down to kiss Gun's neck . He sucked and bited his neck until he found the spot and kept sucking as Gun released moans that weren't helping Off's pants . Gun moaned loudly but he kept his hands to block those but Off didn't let's him. Off leaned on to Gun's ears and said.
Off: Babii Don't close your mouth I want to hear it Ok.
Gun nods. Off licked his ear earning a big moan from Gun. Off started biting and sucking again. Gun Now was a moaning mess which in Off POV was a beautiful mess. So Off took a while to look at his man and damn he was rock hard just by looking at Gun. Gun had swollen lips, pink cheeks and he was panting for air.
Off: Do you want me to continue Babii?
Gun nods.
Off: Words Babii .(whispered huskily).
Gun: Yes Papii . I want you to fill in me please.
Off: As you wish Babii.
Off took the shirt that Gun was wearing and his eyes landed on his pink nipples that was rock hard it was so pink and tempting that Off just wanted to suck on it . Their clothes are now no longer resting on their body as it was everywhere else. Off finally devoured them he was sucking one and another was wrapped in his big hand that was twisting and touching. Gun hands was on Off's hair . Off  went down to his stomach kissing and sucking  were there was purple spots forming. He went down Gun's shaft and began kissing it teasing Gun . Finally swallowing the whole thing he Braganza blooping his head . After Gun came Off swallowed everything as it was like a favourite ice cream to him which agrees with me.

Off: I am going to prep you Babii.
He enters his finger in Gun's hole  and began to slowly prep him. After some time he inserted more fingers . Gun almost whined when Off took his fingers off him.

Off: I'm going to enter you Babii.
Gun nods unable to answer slowly Off insteps his shaft inside Gun's hole and immediately Gun was tearing up because of the pain so Off gave him time to adjust. After some time Gun nods as a signal to move and Off moves.
And after that I don't know how many rounds they made , Gun was asleep and Off cleaned him up and their sheets and went to bed slowly Gun snuggled to him as if he was seeking warmth and Off pulled him closer.
Off: Good night Babii.
He kissed Gun and slept.

So guys how was this. I never write smut so please do bear with me. Thank you. 😊