DAY-7- ENCOUNTER WITH THE POWERS 🔥🌎💧🌪

FEAR THE FIRE 🔥
Gulf: ok Gun now concentrate on the pendulum it self and tell me if something burns your hands ok .
Gun nods

As gulf was holding the pendulum (Woden and it is big) he let it go and backed off. Gun was so concentrated that he didn't notice his eyes were red in colour and then he felt a burning sensation on his hand but there were no burns . Suddenly the pendulum went to right but Gun was fast to turn and the pendulum was burnt in seconds. Gulf then claps his hands and Gun eyes colour came to normal.

Gulf : good job Gun.
Off: you did great babii.
Gulf: now go and sleep ok I know you are tired.

He goes to sleep.

EARTH's  STACTIC   FORCE 🌎

Gulf: ok win now I am going to leave this earthworm to the ground and you are gonna trap it ok.
Win nods
Gulf slowly let's it out . Win immediately concentrates and also his eyes changed to green he did not notice it. Slowly little branches came from the ground and caught the worm and gave it to gulf . Win was so happy that he jumped upon bright and he caught win with a good reflex.

Win: P bai did you  see I caught it.
Bright: I saw that bunny you did a good job .
Gulf: very good Winnie. You did great now go and take rest ok .
Both nods and goes inside.

WATER THE BLASTER 💧

WATER THE BLASTER 💧

Gulf took New to their swimming pool back of their house

Gulf: ok New this is my favourite pendant
Concentrate on this and when I put it into the pool you will concentrate and will bring back . Ok
New nods
He was so concentrated that his eyes turned blue . Suddenly gulf throws the pendant to the pool and New saw that and he made a water hand in the pool and gave gulf his pendant. Gulf smiles and pats his head and the his eyes goes to normal.

Tay: oh my god Hin you did it . I love you.(jumps and hugs New as a koala).
New blush's And gulf smiles
Gulf: ok now you both and go rest ok.
Both nods and goes to sleep.

A TORNADO JUST SNAPPED 🌪 Gulf: ok krist I want you to make a small tornado then concentrate on a bigger one ok

Gulf: ok krist I want you to make a small tornado then concentrate on a bigger one ok .
Krist nods
Gulf: now close your eyes and concentrate on the air moment around you.
Krist slowly opens his eyes and concentrates on gulfs leg and then a small tornado formed and it lifts him up from the ground.
Gulf : very good krist now let's concentrate on a bigger one ok .
Krist nods now he is excited and his eyes are now white and then suddenly a big tornado which gulf was not expecting came .
Gulf: very good krist but please make to go away ok . (He shouts because the air is very fast) .
Krist nods and makes it go away. Even all of them came out to see what had happened.

Singto: very good baby. You did great.
Krist then smiles
Gulf : ok let's go to eat every one.
They all went to eat and slept. For 2 days the four boys trained and now they have mastered their powers and now they are ready to go to China.

Krist eyes when he uses his powers