epilogue 2❤

Zeesaint

Richa a friend of zee and also friend of saint had big ass birthday party which was held at a pub and their another friend harry had given a work to zee and saint. It's a simple work and that was just to light a candle and to fix it in the cake. And now they are acting like 2 year old kids.
Saint: I said I can do it and you can bring the cake.
Zee: but I want to do it. And you can bring the cake.
Saint: oh you are telling me to bring the cake cause you are too clumsy so you are telling me this. Well ok.
Zee: oh please_
Harry: what are you both doing. Hurry zee light the candle and saint bring the cake, it's about time. And don't even think of fighting.
Saint: told you.

Zee lights up and saint brings the cake to cut. After some time zee wants to get out and take fresh air cause he was feeling suffocated so he goes out. It was about to be an hour and the birthday girl or the mama of the frind group was worried about zee so she tells saint as she could only trust him, so she tells him to check on zee, saint does not want to do it but as it was the birthday girl's wish he did it.

Saint goes out and after searching for 15 mins he finds zee in an old park so he goes nearer to zee. Zee was sitting  on a bench with his head down.

Saint: so what are you doing here

Zee lifts his head up, at first he was shocked but soon answered him.
Zee: I don't like too much sound places it makes me feel claustrophobic so I came here for some fresh air.
Saint: oh so are you alright now.
Zee: yep I am good but what are you doing here.
Saint:oh well richa wanted me to check up on you so I came here. And also I wanted fresh air too.
Zee: hmm. How did we end up being enemies saint.
Saint: well I know your old P so let me remind you that you were the one that always started a fight so we became enemies. And also you like men  isn't it.
Zee: who told I like men.
Saint: umm me myself and I.
Zee: well you are right I like men and I have a crush on some one too.

Saint heart crumbles up by this so he just faces forward.
Zee: why are you homophobic.
Saint: no P it's just that I feel sooo sorry for the person you like. He has to deal with the most annoying person in the world.
Zee: well then I can bet you can deal with this annoying person in the world right saint.
Saint turns to zee.
Saint: what P.
Zee: I love you saint from the moment you told your name to me, for me to write it on your name tag I loved you and I still do.
Saint: then why did you fight with me every time you saw me.
Zee: because I wanted your attention, you were making a lot of friends by your cute face, smile and everything but I wanted you for myself so I did that.
Saint: ahh. Ok.
Zee: what. Just ok atleast say I love you back saint or if you don't like me reject me I can handle it.
Saint: fine then. I love you P. And you are tied with me for forever and you can't escape.
Zee: wait you seriously love me.
Saint nods.
Zee: yesss. Well saint my dear I have
no plans of leaving this beautiful opportunity so I'm yours forever and your mine forever.
Saint: forever yours P.
And they kissed.

Zee

Zee