THE SINGTOKRIST COUPLE. 😏😏

Singto And krist bedroom::

Krist: Sing are you asleep? Singto: nope can't sleep

Singto: nope can't sleep.
Krist: I don't know when these all bad things will end.
Singto kisses Krist forehead.
Singto: Don't worry kit kit it will end soon.

Krist leans and kisses Singto by his lips and our singto was shocked but he immediately kissed back. Krist's lips tasted just like singto expected strawberry milk. Both were fighting for dominance but in the end our Singto won he slowly snaked his arms around Krist and Krist hands were on singto's hair and another was on his shoulder. Singto pulled him by waist and krist moaned loudly . After the kiss singto did not wanted to release his lips from krist but the damn oxygen did not listen to him.
Singto: krist are you sure-
Krist: I want you now sing. ( heavely panting)
Singto: that's it you asked for it.

Singto took charge again and kissed him . Slowly one by one clothes were off to which country who knows. Sing slowly started to kiss krist neck , he kept sucking and licking until the whole neck was purple and blue marks.

Something like in the above picture

(Author : uhm seems like somebody is in trouble tomorrow morning.
Singto: if you don't go now I will stop what I'm doing and your readers will be mad .
Author: Aww lion if you stop doing what you are doing now not me but you will also die.
Now go and do what you are doing or else that cute turtle will be mad and no one wants him to be mad.
Singto: shit I'm going now but I will surly beat you one day.
Author: that's enough as if he can but now back to what shit I was writing. )

Singto slowly went down and started sucking krist neck hungrily and krist moaned loudly it was the most beautiful and favourite music of singto. Singto felt his junior twitch by that heavenly noise that krist made , he went down and saw krist hole clenching and unclenching he started to lick and suck that beautiful pink hole .
Singto: I am going to prep you kit.
Krist nods as he was unable to speak. Singto slowly added one finger into his hole and krist moaned  feeling pleasure . Singto leaned as he kept sucking krist neck. Krist hands were on singto's back. He hold him more tightly as singto adds more fingers in his hole.

Krist: sing I want you now.
Singto "leans and deeply whispers": as you wish kit kit.

Krist's heart thumped loudly hearing sing's words. Singto slowly pushed his junior inside krist hole and waited krist to fully adjust his junior. As for krist he felt pain but after some seconds it turned into pleasure and singto was whispering sweet things and kissing his tears was helping his pain going away very fast, his heart swell by happiness. Soon krist nodded as telling sing that he was ready and sing also didn't waste his time and started to move but after some time he began to move faster and krist moans increased too.
Krist: sing I'm- I'm.
Singto: cum with me kit kit.

After some rounds sing cleaned Krist and changed the sheets after they both cuddled each other and slept off.