epilogue 3💜

Drakefrank

As you all know it days after Christmas and frank did not bother to show his face to his beloved P cause he was tired of this petty love. So he chose to ignore this person and drake was fuming because he did not see his beloved nong's face. Actually drake loves frank too , it was a slow love but he actually developed feeling for his nong but lately his nong is avoiding him lime he was a pezt to him. Frank was the same general as drake,  architecture but whenever they see each other in the hallway frank just ignores him and he doesn't even come to play football and also no texts or calls so drake decided that he will finally talk to his nong and clear all the misunderstanding in between them.
So here he is waiting for frank in a locker room when the whole college is empty frank was here because of his cheerleading practise and he is the only one in his department to join the cheerleading.

Frank enters and gets surprised.
Frank: oh P what are you doing here.
Drake: I want to ask you the same question nong. What is up with you these days.
Frank: what is up with me P. I don't know what you are talking about.
Drake: don't act that you don't know nong why are you ignoring me.
Frank looks away.
Frank: I am not P. I was just too busy.
Drake: huh so you were too busy to text me or call me. Tell a good lie nong that I can believe. You had your final exam but before that you came to me cause you wanted to see me though you were late for it. So being busy and no texting, I dont want lies tell me the truth nong.
Frank snaps.
Frank: fine you know what I am actually tired of pretending that I know football cause I don't know that I just play cause u do, cause you love it and I love you and do you know why I joined the architecture group even though I can't draw because of you, cause you love and I love you but you being the senior had downfall because you only thought of me as your nong and nothing. And do you know why joined the cheerleading cause I want to cheer you when you are in your match I just wanted to loved you not as a little nong but as a future lover but no cause you wouldn't just notice me so I buried it in my heart. It hurts P I just can't take it anymore, please choose or just leave and ignore me.
Frank just silently cries as he looks down.
Drake goes to the door and closes it. And comes near to Frank and cups his face.
Drake: are you stupid or are we both stupid.
Frank: what. P what are you saying.
Drake: I am telling you that are so you stupid that you can't even see that I love you too, I love you cheerleading cause you were there and I love football cause I loved to play it with you and I love architecture because I can draw every inch of you.
Frank: so P what are we.
Drake: we are boyfriends if you want us to be.
Frank nods and soon the atmosphere turned hot and you know next what will happen.

Drake

Drake.