epilogue 1.💜

Pluemchimon.

It was after Christmas and chimon was in the locker room when he heard a group talking he chose to ignore but stopped when he heard his name being called or more likely talked.
Boy1: so when are you going to confess your junior boy.
Pluem : I don't know what if he reject me, I can't break our friendship over my love. I don't want to loose him.
Boy2: oh come on pluem just see the way he looks at you he is nearly waiting for you to confess.
Pluem : but why is he waiting for me. He can just say to me that he loves me right. If he can't say that means he don't love me. What are you saying idiot.
Both boys face palms themselves.
Boy1: you idiot he is shy to do that so he is waiting for you. Now why are we in the locker room.
Pluem : we are going to next class so we are here to get our books idiot.now come.

Chimon hides himself at the side of the wall so no one notices him. After the group goes he comes out.
Mon : so this guy loves me but is hesitant to confess. Tell me why I am in love with a coward. Oh God everything I have to do.

Pluem POV
The class was over so I went to the locker room with my 2 best friends. I opened my locker and there was a white rose and a letter beside it.
Boy1: oh pluem you got admirer.
Boy2 : oh a letter and a rose. See if any name is written or not.
Pluem: it says"a white rose represents loyalty, young love and mostly enemies turn into friends so that is why I am giving this to you. You were my first loyal competitor, you didn't cheat and we were enemies but now we are friends I believe. So if you think of me like a friend please come to the big tree were you always read".
Boy1: wow so meaningful so who had written this.
Pluem: it's by chimon.
Boy2: what. Now what are you waiting for go now.
Pluem nods and goes to the tree where he finds a blue rose.
Pluem: I think you came here, so if you came here I'm very thankful for that. A blue rose represents Unreachableness, a true love mostly. Pluem I tried so hard to reach your expectations that I just wanted to be noticed by you and I think I succeeded but as your enemy I don't want that I want to be your best friend so if you think I am your best friend please come to chemistry lab.
Pluem goes to lab and finds a black rose and a letter.
Pluem: pluem if your here, then I really thank you from my bottom of my heart. Now a black rose represents a tragic love in a relationship and I give you this because I had a fear of rejection you may think that I'm not perfect for you, or I'm not the one for you but for me you are my only one and my one and only. I'm not good with words pluem so go to terrace of our college that will be last.

Pluem had so many questions but he went to terrace anyway. As he opens the door he nearly falls off. Cause there was a big red rose pathway for him to walk, and a big heart made of red roses and he was standing inside the heart with a big bouquet of red roses.

The heart was like this but very big

And the bouquet

And the bouquet.
Pluem goes and stands inside the heart as he speaks he was cut off by chimon.
Chimon: wait don't speak I may forget what I have to say. I know you have questions but let's me speak.
Pluem nods.
Chimon: thankyou. Pluem the first you came to my life I felt that I had a competitor but spending time, and having many arguments with you made me feel like, I've never felt before. I gave you 3 roses now I will what does my heart feels by those flowers. The first rose white feels a young love. Pluem you were my first and as we were young it's like a puppy love to me. The second rose blue feels like the first tiny crush where you do silly things just to get noticed by your love and I just argued with you and I caught your attention. Then the third rose a black one it feels to me that any time, anywhere you should stand up to your love when they are alone, so I being the silly boy in love wrote a big ass cringy letter to you when you failed a basketball competition. Then the last one a red rose it feels like I'm really in love and I really am in love with you pluem, the girls you talk I get jealous, the smile you give them when it should be me who makes you smile I get jealous but in the end I live for that smile pluem. I'm not good at words pluem so if you love me and accept me for who I am take these pluem.

Pluem: can I talk now.
Chimon nods.
Pluem: mon you said your not good at words but these are the best words in my life I have ever heard. Even I am not good at my words chimon, I loved you the moment I saw you, the competition you gave me thrilled me to come to school and college, the words we argued brings a smile to me afterwards. So I guess I am the owner of these beautiful roses.
Chimon: really.
Pluem nods and takes chimon by waist and kisses him.
Chimon: hi boyfriend.
Pluem laughs: hi to you too boyfriend.

Pluem