THE BRIGHTWIN COUPLE 😏😏

Brightwin bedroom::

Bright had finished his shower and was playing game on his phone

Bright had finished his shower and was playing game on his phone. He was so engrossed in the game that he did not see his beloved coming out of the shower. As Win came out of the shower he saw bright playing games and he was a little angry that bright didn't pay attention to him so he went to him and snatched his phone. Bright was about to complain but his breath hitched when he saw this beauty standing in front of him. There the one and only Win his love was standing with only a towel wrapped around his waist , little droplets of water went down his chest to waist and in any life bright wanted to be a tiny drop of water as he wants now, the words of his beloved was not heard by him , and don't even start with that pink nipples that he just wanted to run his tongue on them.

Bright : win can I grab your boobs? Win: what- bright are you listening what- Bright: win can I kiss you? Win nods

Win: what- bright are you listening what-
Bright: win can I kiss you?
Win nods. That's it even if the world come to an end Bright won't leave his lips. He abused wins lips and the sound that win was making was not helping his junior.
Win: bright I want this-
Bright: I promise I won't hurt you baby.
Bright slowly pushed win on the bed not once leaving his lips. Win shivered a bit from the coldness of the mattress. Both of them were hard now. Bright slowly went to his neck and started abusing there until Win moaned loudly at one spot. Bright smirked.
Bright: found it.
Bright kept sucking there and win was a moaning mess. Both men clothes were long forgotten on the ground. Bright went down to his chest and sucked his nipple and another hand was with another one.
Bright: I am going to prep you baby.
Win nods. Slowly bright pushed one finger inside his hole and slowly moving, it was painful but it was bearable. Bright knew this and thrusted his fingers more fastly.
Bright: I will enter you baby.

Bright slowly enters his junior in win's hole . Win had tears in his eyes so bright leaned to his ear and whispered
Bright: it's ok baby it will be gone in seconds ok.
Win nods . Bright didn't move until Win nodded at him as a signal cause he wanted win to adjust , after the signal that win gave Bright. Bright started to thrust slowly , after some mins bright moved more fast and they both cummed . After some more rounds bright cleaned both of them and changed their sheets and both drifted to dreamland , cuddled up with each other and enjoying the warmth .