epilogue6❤

Meanplann

Mean was reading his book below a tree near the football ground and a ball came to his leg. And plann came running to pick up the ball.
Plann: Mean come on play with us na. You are always studying or reading a book. Are you really healthy.
Mean : don't worry about me plann. I am very healthy and I don't need to play this shit just to keep my health.
Plann: hey don't be Mean. Oh wait you are only Mean because of your name. I think your parents kept you this name cause they they knew that you will be Mean.
Mean: don't you dare plann. I think you were not a planned kid so only your parents kept this name to you. Am I right.
Plann was in tears but didn't say anything.
Mean: you are just a pussy now go and play this filthy game rather doing a real work.
Mean just gathers his things and goes to God knows where.
Plann passes the ball to his another teammate and goes crying. As he was looking down and running he stumbles and runs over on someone or should I say a notorious group.
Man1: hey boy can't you see how expensive shirt I am wearing.
Plann: i- I am so sorry sir but I am in a hurry so will please excuse me.
Man2: aww what's the hurry cutie. We were bored and looking for something fun and you came. So come on let's have some fun ok na.
They were blocking plann and coming closer to him when a voice came behind them.
??? : I hate when someone touches what's mine. And I really don't share what's mine.
Everyone sees behind them and sees a boy.
Plann: Mean.
Mean sees plann.
Mean: what are you doing here. Didn't I tell you to go home.
Plann: I was-
Mean takes plann hand and just takes a step forward when the men blocked his way.
Man3: aww boy you can also join our fun you see, we want this kid you know.
Mean: but I hate to share what's mine. And when someone touches what's mine they get.
Man1: they get what kid.
Mean: this.
Mean kicks man3, and that man goes flying and lands on the floor bleeding from his mouth but never gets up.
Man2 : you little shit.
The man launches a punch to Mean but he dodges and punches the man and the man becomes unconscious.
Another man runs away seeing this.
Mean pulls plann to a park as it was night time.
Mean: are you mad going their. You could be killed or maybe even worse. What we're you thinking.
Plann shouts at him.
Plann: stop. Just stop acting like you care.
Mean: but I do-
Plannw: no you don't. I thought that you observes many things right then why didn't you observe my love for you, my care for you. We're you that blind, or you just can't love me, just because I'm childish or I am not worth- hmmmph.
He was cutt off as Mean kisses him.
Mean: you idiot. I can shout to the world that I love you but I can't say to you cause I thought that you will reject me. But now I'm not wasting my time. So plann I love you. Will you become my boyfriend.
Plann: yes I will.
And you know they kiss again.

Mean

Mean.