THE PLOT TWIST 😏😏

The 3 couples came in with a big smiles on their faces after the beautiful news that they got.
Kao: so how did it go? 
Krist, gun and win:we are pregnant.
The whole pack:yessssss.
New hugged his brothers. But Krist felt bad that New just lost his womb so he might feel bad and now Krist was is in tears.
New: why are you crying kit?  Are you in pain?  Are you alright.
New starts checking krist but he kept crying.
New: what happened kit?  Say something you are scaring us.
Krist : P I-I.
Arthit :what happened baby?
Krist: mama, P sacrificed his womb to bring back uncle Pete.
Everyone froze.
Pete(shouts): what. New baby is it true.
New:yes.yes it is.
He looks down in shame as he was thinking that now everyone hates him.
Kao: oh my baby. How can you be so selfless.
New: you all are not mad at me.
Kao(smiles): we are not mad Newwie but we are proud of you son.
Pete:your mom is right son. We are proud of you.
New:so you are not mad that I can't get pregnant.
Moon: we can change that.
Everyone looks at the door and sees that mother moon was back.
Tay: mom where were you. Are you OK.
Moon:i am more than OK dear.
Kao: umm you were saying something.
Moon:oh I was saying that New has a present from someone I know.
???: that would be me.
Everyone looks at the door again and sees that there is father yanaka standing there.
New: but what did I do that I am receiving a gift.
Yanaka (smiles) : you have helped all the gods by killing the famous demon and not receiving a gift is a shame on God's. So I personally came here In behalf of all the gods to give you a special gift. And that gift is that you will be getting back your womb Newwie.
Everyone was shocked but moon and father were smiling where as newwie was smiling.
New: wh-what so I can have my own baby.
Yanaka nods.
New: thank you. Oh I'm so happy.
Tay: hin.
Tay hugs newwie.

Soon everyone had big feast as a celebration and you know what's next. Well read it yourself.

New just showered and was drying his hair when Tay comes and back hugs him.
Tay: Hin.
New: huh Tay go and take a shower.
Tay: I'm not in the mood for a shower hin.
Tay whispers huskily in his ears .
New: tay humph
Tay kisses New at a very slow pace but definitely a hungry one though.
The kiss turned into a hot and sloppy one which turned new on. Tay's  hand went on newwie 's waist to pull him more closer. And new hands were on tays shoulder. They both were enjoying the kiss bot oxygen was a bitch to them so they had to stop.
They were panting but no-one moved.
New whispers: Te I want u.
Tay: are you sure hin.
New: yes I am.
Tay: that's it you have no escape from me.

Tay pushes new to the without breaking the kiss. Tay fell upon newwie and kept kissing him. Their clothes were in whole another universe. Tay slowly went down kissing new's neck until he found new's sweet spot to which new moaned loudly.
Tay(smirks): found it.
Tay kept sucking on the same spot to which there were big hickeys on his neck. After the abuse of his neck, Tay went down and started abusing his nipples. Sucking, kissing one and playing with another was what Tay was doing with newwie 's nipples, new's moans were increasing as Tay was going more down. Both were hard and Tay started to give New a blow job.
New: ah Te I am coming.
After he came Tay swoaled everything.
Tay: hmm tasty. Hin I am going to prep you.
New nods. Tay inserts one finger in his hole at first it pained but it turned into pleasure and New came once again.
Tay: I am going to enter hin.
New just nods as he was unable to speak. Tay entered him and new felt like his lower part was teared but he slowly adjusted as Tay was whispering sweet things for him in his ears. Tay started to thrust slowly as new nodded as a signal to move, but after some seconds Tay went fast. And let's just say new came very much that night.