DAY-10- START OF GAME DETECTIVE🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️

Gulf had tears in his eyes: please save my friends and save them.
New: Ma don't worry about them you k. We will save them . Take care Ma you too Pa.
Mew 'smiles': We will New you also take care .
Everyone: ok Pa bye .

They went and took a flight to Mount Yanaku.

They arrived and took a taxi to that village kila. Kilas people are so welcoming that they welcome every new people.

Win: wow this village is so beautiful

Village head: welcome to our village kila. I am the village head Yod.
New: hello I am New.

After the introduction
Yod: so which place do you all want to go first.
Gun: Actually we came to find a cave.
Yod(terrified): you-you are Kao's son.
New nods
New: how do you know my dad.
( I know Kao and New look alike and you all will tell me that how can not Yod remember Kao . His eyes are little bad cause he is old so now he knows that New is Kao's son )
Yod (in tears): At last the wait is over . We are going to be free.
New : what ?what do you mean?
Yod: come I will say but first let's go to my home their I will explain.
They have reached.

Yod: This started years ago when Mr Kao and his friends came to our village

Yod: This started years ago when Mr Kao and his friends came to our village. At that time there was a disease which was plague and Mr Kao wanted to save this village so he went to the most powerful person in this world.
Win: Mother Moon.
Yod: No Father Yanaka he is the spirit of all the mountains in this world he is the second powerful after Mother Moon. He can grant any wishes but you should give him anything precious as a reward to him and then he will grant any wishes. So Mr Kao gave up his Earth power to save our village from that disease and then went inside of that cave and now he is struck there.
New: please don't think that it was your fault that he is struck. Bad things should come to an end. Even if it takes a life. So don't blame yourself.
Gun: ok sir then we will go to the cave can you show us please.
Yod : you can only visit it at night time.
Gun: why sir . Why can we visit it only in the night?
Yod: that's because it opens that tombs door opens only in the night.

At night time
Yod: ok children this is the only way to the tomb. Hope you all will be safe.
New: uncle do you know how to or the way further there.
Yod: Dear I just know that there is forebidden maiden and mountain creature. One is afraid of fire the another is afraid of sound. And you know the story of forebidden maiden.
Gun nods
Yod: oh it's time you should go.