THE WEDDING BELLS🎊🎊

After 1 month.
This one month was hectic for the 4 couples. The late night cries ruined their sleep, the nasty diapers,  the pees etc but in the end it was all worth it. The cute noises the babies make just brings a big fat smile in their faces. It's only been one month and 4 babies are hard to separate. One cries and another 3 cries. It was like as if they were born together. Well of course they are born together.
Today was a big day for the 4 young couples cause they were getting married.
So now the moms are at bottoms cheering them up and dressing them and calming them. And the fathers are at the tops doing the same job.

With the bottoms.
New: what if I fell? 
Kao: very well then baby stand up and walk again.
New: mama.
Kao: what you are asking me this for a 10th time. I know baby that you are nervous but this the Tay that you are going to marry. He is the one you love OK na.
New nods and smiles. 

Win: mama how am I looking.
Tine: oh my son is looking so beautiful. How did you grow up so fast.
Win: awe mama don't cry or else your make up will be ruined.
Tine: OK fine. I will not cry.

Krist : mama you OK.
Arthit : of course I am more than OK. My only son is getting married.
Krist : you will not miss me mama.
Arthit : kit you make me cry I will poke your eyes out.
Krist laughs: OK mama.
Arthit : come here let me fix you.
Krist comes to his mama.
Arthit : you are getting married and then you will have your own family which you need to protect and keep safe. You will be responsible from now on. So any confusion ask me or your Papa but before that you need to talk it out with your husband and then solve it OK na.
Krist nods.

Gun: mama you good.
Third: I am baby, you are getting married. Do you think this is a good decision for you.
Gun: mama I know papii was bad before but now he changed for good so you don't need to worry about me. Cause I have the beautiful family I've asked for.
Third: oh my God my baby has become wise and grown up.
Gun: maaamaa.
Third laughs. There is a knock on the door and it was the fathers.
Pete: it's time now.
All nods and the bride goes to their fathers.

This is PeteKao

This is PeteKao

This is KongArthit