THE TRUTH DISCLOSURE 😔

They took a 81/2 flight to Mountain Denali where the pack Riders was located . It is actually a pack of werewolf's and the alpha and Luna are friends with Tine , Arthit, Kao and Third.

New: Mama how are you friends with the wolves.
Kao: baby they are not just wolves baby they are werewolves.
New: What is difference between a cold and a werewolf Mama.
Kao: wolf are normal wildlife wolf baby but these werewolves are half wolves and half human they have powers too baby. And the leader of the pack is like a family but a very big one. The leader of the pack is the Alpha and his or her wife is the Luna basically they are the most respected ones and they are chosen by the elders and next their children will continue. We have like male and female know baby they have too but they have alpha , beta and next omega . Basically they are divided by their strength and nature . Like for example an alpha is the strongest, a beta is the second strongest and last one is the omega and most Luna are omegas . So make sure to respect everyone there ok baby.
New nods.
New: Now who is the Alpha and Luna Mama.
Kao: You will see baby . Now let's go come.

They reach a big forest . They all see a very big group of wolves coming to their direction. Seeing this the younger hid behind their mothers and their boyfriends hid behind them.

Krist: What the fuck?
Arthit hits krist head.
Arthit: Language boy.
Krist pouts and rubs his head.
Kongpob laughs and shakes his head.
Kao: oh come on Knot, Prem, Yibo, Max and Sam don't scare our kids and their boyfriends
Come to your human form.
Suddenly all the wolves changed back to their human forms .

Knot

Knot

Prem