epilogue 4❤

Bounprem

Prem had his legs under the water of his college swimming pool when suddenly two naughty hands tried to pull him down.
Prem: ahhhhh.
Boun comes up and laughs.
Boun: so what are you doing here nong. There is no one here. Are you practicing swimming here.
Prem: ah P it's you, and yes I was practicing swimming and now I took a break.
Boun: telle one thing nong why did join swimming.
Prem: the reason I joined swimming because I was bullied when I was small kid P. I was very short, too girly type so the other kids bullied me for it the accused me that I can't do anything like swimming cause I was too girly but then I trained and then I bet that boy in a competition I changed my whole style and then I was full of confidence so swimming changed me and gave the confidence that I wanted to have so I joined swimming P.
Boun: woow nice story. And a good motivation for others.
Prem: now P you answer me that why are you hitting one me.
Boun: huh me hitting on you.
Prem: yep yesterday you followed me when I was shopping with my P.
Boun: oh you went shopping yesterday.
Prem: yes I had worn black shirt P.
Boun: no you wore blue ryt.
Prem laughs: see P caught in act. So now tell me why we're you following me.
Boun: fine I will tell you. I followed you cause I was jealous that you were laughing with someone else than me, I didn't know that it was your P so I did that.
Prem: and why we're you jealous.
Boun: dont tease me nong, I was jealous because I love you. The moment you entered the college I was in love with you. The bread cheeks, the pink rosy lips , your beautiful pale skin and last but not least your kindness, and your simplicity. I saw you helping a grandma crossing the road and I fell in love with you that time again. So I was hitting on you.
Prem : well then hi boyfriend.
Boun: hi what.
Prem: boyfriend why you don't want to be.
Boun: wait so you love me.
Prem nods.
Prem: the very moment I saw you.
Boun : yess.
And they do an under water kiss.

Boun

Boun.