ARE YOU REAL MY LOVE-LAST PART❤️💔

Everyone looks that there is someone at the door. It was alpha Ohm and Luna fluke with their beta Kao and omega Up. All four of them comes in the living room.
Yibo: Alpha ohm ,Luna fluke, Beta Kao and Up is something wrong?
Ohm: yes everything is wrong here Alpha yibo.
Knot: Did something happened to your pack?
Kao (again people this not Newwie's mom ):your right Alpha.
Sam: oh please drop the "alpha" Kao call us by our names.
The 4 of them nods.
Ohm: Actually our pack was attacked.
Everyone gasps.
Tew: oh my god by whom.
Kao: by Amber.
Prem: how do you know that?
Ohm: because his army was shapeshifters as you all and then they attacked us but that dumb forgot that we can smell them and he did not even hide the scents so we found out like that. So we thought it was all of you at first but it was not they were all Ambers army.
Max: do you know how they looked after you defeated them?
Kao: yes after we defeated some they shapeshifted to their original form they had white ghost eyes and they wore all black. And they were very fast.
Everyone now gasps.
Ohm: why do you all know them?
Sam: yes we know them. Actually yesterday they attacked our packs omegas But our guards chased them away.
Kao: so what are they?
New: they are the ' dementors'.
Everyone looks at new.
Ohm: But they do not exist in this world. They should be in Azkaben right.
New nods.
New: yes they should be in Azkaben but I think amber released them just to use as army and to fight with us.
Ohm: Now What should we do now?
New: I know what to do.
Everyone looks at him.
Newwie: you all have to train your Alphas, betas and even omegas .
Ohm: But why?
New: a war is coming Alpha and we want an army. We need to fight Amber.
Ohm: ok new I will have my rest of the pack to come here and train.
New: ok so uncle knot, Sam, yibo, Prem and Max you can train all the people here. Mama , papa and the rest of the elders you all train basic self defence and some basic knife usesages. And the rest you will train your powers more . Now I will go and find that sword.
Kao( Newwie mom): But where will you find it baby?
New: don't worry mama I read it that it is stuck in forest 'krest' . So I will go there and I will bring it back.
Tay: be safe my love.
New smiles and nods.

Now ohm and the rest three of them went to their pack. Meanwhile Newwie went to his and Tay room to pack his bag for the departure.

IN THE ROOM OF TAYNEW::

New was packing things for his departure when Tay comes from behind him and hugs him.
Tay: do you really need to leave can't I go?
New turns around to face him and cups his face in both of his palms.
New: Yes te I need to go and you cannot go because you are not the chosen one but I am . And more over we will have peace not only us but the whole world.
Tay nods.
New: And te if I return early and if I act weird test me and then conform that it's really me.
Tay: But why will I do that? You will come back as you right.
New: Don't worry te I will come back as me only but you should keep this in your mind that bringing the spiritual sword is not easy so it will take time. Do you understand te?
Tay nods.
New: And te.
Tay hums.
New: be safe and protect yourself and everyone ok na.
Tay's heart flutters to what new said so he smiles.
Tay: ok Hin I love you so protect yourself too ok na.
New nods.

They go outside and see everyone there. After telling him some comforting words to our Hin. He went to take the flight to reach forest krest.

After a long 9 hour flight he reaches the island hazel where the forest krest is situated. Here there was a village long -long time ago but now nothing is there.

New to himself::
New: where is that stupid cave now?

He sees a map which he took from the book.
( the book of gods).
New: oh it says the cave of the gods of thunder is near the water of sweets. What? Water of sweets. That means there is a river  or lake that taste sweet or is the river full of sweets . Wow Newwie the river full of sweets like hell im going to leave this place if that happens.

IN THE PACK HOUSE::
After 2 days of New's departure.

In these 2 days Kao and the others learned basic fighting skills and ohm came with his pack members to train too . Kao and the others learned to use knives and some arrows too for the fight. Everyone were practising when someone comes to Tay.
???: Tay.
Tay turns and sees 'Newwie'.
Tay: Newwie.

His voice was so loud that everyone who were practising came to them.
Kao: Newwie baby.
New: Mom I came and I brought the sword too.
Everyone sees the sword.

Tay in mind: wait a minute he said that sword was very hard to get and he himself came only after 2 days and he called me Tay not te and he called mom Kao as mom not mama

Tay in mind: wait a minute he said that sword was very hard to get and he himself came only after 2 days and he called me Tay not te and he called mom Kao as mom not mama. So this means he is not my Hin . I have to test this creature.
Tay: ok Newwie go and rest ok you might be very tired.
New nods and goes.
Tay in mind: this is clearly not my Newwie. He will not take rest in the middle of the afternoon even though he is dead tired he will not do that because he says that he will not get sleep in night. And my Newwie hates me when I call him by his name  and not bus nickname. This is not my Hin.
Win: P is weird.
Tay: your right Winnie as he is not even our Newwie.
Everyone looks at him shocked.
Kao: what are you talking about he is my newwie?
Knot: no Kao cause he didn't have any smell on him.
Tay: And mom I will call you mom not Newwie cause he calls you mama, and he also went to rest our Newwie will not rest in the middle of the afternoon, and did you notice him calling me Tay not te our Newwie will never call me te.
And also when I said his name he just nodded and went he didn't scold me normally when I call him by his name and not his nickname.
Kao: oh my god what do we do now?
Tay: let's test him if he is our Newwie he will pass if not then he is Amber.
Everyone agrees to it.

Tay in mind: Are you real my love. Are you safe where ever you are . I love you Hin.