DAY-6- MEETING THE CONSEQUENCES 🧙‍♂️

New and gun got up early . They showered and went downstairs to help gulf or as they told them to call them MA . To help their MA with their breakfast.

New and gun: good morning ma
Gulf: morning babies. Did you have a good sleep.
New : yes we had our best sleep.
Gun: Yes. By the way MA where is uncle mike and toptap.
Gulf stops what he is doyand said
Gulf: How do you know about them . You read Kao's book .
New and gun nods.
Gulf: ok they are just opposite of us wait let Mew call them. Boo (shouts) come here.
Mew: yes bii what do you want ?
Gulf: can you please call mike and toptap.
Mew: as you wish princess.
Gulf (blushes and shouts): mew come here I will show you who is the princess.
New and gun just laughs
New: MA we will wake the others .
Gulf nods.
They went and woke  everyone up.

All came down
Toptap saw them and went to hug New mike also came
Toptap: so you are Kao son? You-
Mike: Babe they need to eat . After that you asked them anything ok.
Toptap: you again interfered . How many times do I have to tell you to not to cut my words.
Mike: sssssory baby but they need to eat (sweats )
Toptap: well you are right.

They ate breakfast and sat in the living room
TT: so I believe you all know about Amber,Hara and the portion right.
All the younger ones nods
Tt: Actually when your parents had you they immediately went to the mountain to get the ingredients. But hara made them to be struck there but what he didn't know that he will also be struck there . So all of them are struck there.
New: But we don't have any powers to defend him.
Gulf: you do have dear you just don't know we wanted to raise you by ourselves but that time we had no stable jobs so that orphanage took  you all away from us .
Mew: When we came back you all left the orphanage and we couldn't trace you all.
Mike: Actually New you are the descendant of water , gun you are the descendant of fire , win you are the descendant of earth and krist you are the descendant of air.

Now everyone was shocked except for the older ones.
New: what we are the descendant?
Mike nods
Win: but wait a minute. So that was because of me . P do you remember the bully jack
Gun: yea what about him
Win: I Actually thought that he would slip , hurt his head and bleed then the same thing happened to him.
Gulf: yes win you are right as for saving your parents,we will train you and you all can go and save them just don't die.
All the younger ones nods

Tomorrow tarsi night starts.