epilogue 7💜

Pondphuwin

Phuwin had just finished his class and went out. But today Pond didn't attend his class so phuwin got worried. Actually win is so insecure of looks that he thinks that he is not enough for Pond cause Pond is like the popular boy in his college and win is just no one. But Pond loves him dearly but win thinks that its just Pond is making fun of him by liking him and wants to gain fame. A boy approaches him and says something to him.
Boy: hey phuwin there is a boy who wants to confess his love to his loved one so can you come.
Phuwin: ok I will  come now.
You see our win is a president of an organization which gives the permission to students to confess their love to their loved one, so now he has a job to help that student to confess his love. Win goes to his organization and sees everyone busy, a girl from his organization says to take some ballons to the ground. So he nods and takes many balloons and goes to the ground, he was just standing there when many students surrounded him with balloons in their hand and there comes Pond with a big red balloon.
Phuwin: what are you doing here and what is all this.
Pond: this my love are people supporting our love and don't think only these people support us, the whole college does.
Phuwin: I told you my answer-
Pond: you did, you did tell your answer me but it is from your brain but I want the answer from your heart. I want the answer that your heart gives me win win.
Phuwin: it's a no.
Pond: but why.
Phuwin: you don't understand because you are the "popular guy " that every girl wants, you don't know how many fans you have, you don't know how many people see you as their lover but I am just no one just a boy with a irregular face that's it.
Pond: you think I like you no love you for your face win win, I love you because you are you, because ive seen a very kind hearted phuwin, the missused phuwin. You don't remember me win win I was the guy that you helped me with a printer in my first year, you always helped people even though they misused you. I love you win win and your face is the one I got as a bonus, your cheeks that I would love to leave kisses every day, the eyes that I see my world in it, the lips I would kiss and suck every day. Even I am also not perfect win win, I can't use a printer, I can't cook. But I can love you all my life win win.

Phuwin has tears hearing this.
Pond: so win win let me ask you this again and this will be the last time I will ask this, so think winwin before you answer me. I love for you win win  so will you be my boyfriend.
Phuwin keeps his head down but nods anyway. Pond takes win's head and pulls him for a kiss and the students release the balloons as a celebration for their love.

Pond

Pond.

And if anyone wants to see gui and solo.

This is gui from the oxygen series

And this is solo from the oxygen the series