ARE YOU REAL MY LOVE PART -2 ❤️💔

Everyone turn their heads to the voice and the varichiwat brothers blood boiled at this.

Everyone except the brothers: Mother Moon.
The varichiwat brothers were now confused now that why everyone were calling her the Mother Moon But it is actually their MOM.
The varichiwat brothers: Mother Moon.
Moon: won't you give me a hug my babies.
Off: Never. You are the one that left us alone.
Gun hits Off's head.
Gun: be nice to elders.
Off: But Babii- (whines)
Gun: I said be nice alright.
Off pouts but nodded.
Khai (whispers): they are just like us.
Third: shut up.
Moon"smiles through pain": it's ok boys I am here to say everything.
Yu: please come in.
Everyone goes in and sits in the living room.
Moon: ok I am here because the time has come.
Kao: I am sorry Mother Moon or shall call you Mam Laura.
Moon: Mother Moon is enough Kao.
Kao: Mother Moon what time has come and why is my Newwie chosen for and for what truth you are here for?
Moon: The person that Amber raped was me.
Now everyone was shocked but no one talked so she continued.
Moon: I was hypnotised by that bastard . I gave birth to a demon , I couldn't do anything cause they were more powerful than me. They say na like father like son. Hara was just like him a demon  who likes eating others soul for power. So I And the other gods decided to put 4 powerful powers in 4 powerful people to defeat them but it couldn't happen because Kao and the others got stuck because they were not the chosen one but we knew their son's were born . So we thought that these kids will save you and kill Hara as they are the chosen ones and it happened.

Off: why did you leave us mom? What did we do to you? Hell, what did dad do to you?
Now everyone was shocked except the brothers.
Moon: I know baby I am sorry for that. I know by sorry I can't bring the time back where you all were alone but I had to do that because that demon wanted to harm all 4 of you . So I And your father thought that it is the best that I should stay away . Even your father opposed it but baby I had to do that because of your safety.

Singto 'in tears': I'm no we are sorry mom.
The varichiwat brothers hugged their mom all were in tears by seeing the beautiful family reunion.
Moon: you all don't have to be sorry kids . I should be.
Kao: ok everyone now let's have lunch now.
Moon: before that I have some news for you all.
Everyone looks at her.
Max: wait a minute why do I smell them?
Prem: you do too.
All the Alphas and omegas nods.
Sam: Then should we attack them.
Knot: no stupid. They are heading here so let them come here.
Tul: uhm mam you were telling something.
Moon: oh ya Amber is planning something.
Tew: What is it?
???: we know.

Author::
Hi guys so I know the chapter is too short and I had to cut it down because you have read so big chapter and I don't want that and there is suspense too so it is short.
Now can you people guess who was the voice . In previous chapter the ones who thought it was Mother Moon was correct.
Ok we will meet in next chapter bye bye 👋 .