THE WISH 🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️(prepare some hand kerchief)

At the morning everyone reached airport to go to Mewgulf house.

New: mama where is the Father Yanaka ?
Kao: Baby he is in jeju island in the forest of Mandu you can go see him only through a door that only some can see it's in the deep forest.
New: mama I am going there. And please don't try to stop me cause I am bringing papa back with me and I promise that.

Kao nods as he was unable to do anything.
Kao: Becareful  baby.
New nods.

After a long 71/2 of journey New lands in jeju island . He goes to the forest and he reaches the woods very fast and he goes deeper and sees a door and then he stops.

New: is this the door that mama was talking about. Let's go see.

He goes inside and sees so many beautiful butterflies other animals and a pond and in front of that a man was sitting so he approached the man.

New: uhm excuse me I am-
???: Newwie come sit I was waiting for you.
New was shocked but he knew that this man was Yanaka.
New: so you also know that what I am here for right.
Yanaka nods.
Yanaka: yes child I know so what precious that you will give me .
New: how about my power .
Yanaka nods his head as NO .
Yanaka: I will tell you what I want and I will say it in your ears come here.
He whispered something in his ears and Bew nods at that and a door opens and Pete comes out.
New(in tears): Papa .
Pete: you-you are my Kao.
New: No Papa I am Newwie your son.
Pete had tears in his eyes .
Pete: oh my god my baby as in my Newwie.
New nods.
Pete: oh my god come here baby.
They both hug each other. And Pete kisses his son on the face.
New: Thank you Mr Yanaka I can never forget your help.
Yanaka: it's ok Newwie now go back all your family is waiting.

They both nods and goes back for the flight to go to house.

On the flight::

Pete: So Newwie baby in exchange of my life what did you give Yanaka.
New(tensed): you don't need to worry about that papa let's just sleep now Papa I know you are tired and I am too tomorrow I want to spend time with you and Mama.

Pete nods as he saw that his son was tired and let him sleep in his shoulder as he thought to ask him tomorrow.

After the flight they took a taxi and went to Mewgulf's house where everyone else was there. New knocks on the door. Kao comes outside and sees his husband and his son.

Kao(in tears): PETE.
They hug each other and New smiles at the beautiful sight.
New: Aww now I'm forgotten already.
Kao (laughs): Aww come here you big baby.
New smiles and joins the hug by this time everyone had come out to see the beautiful family that had finally became one . Tay was proud of his Hin that he saved his father and he also returned safely.

Gulf: Now come inside and have some breakfast. I bet you all are hungry.

They went and ate breakfast. Suddenly krist dragged New to terrace and asked him.

Krist: What exchange did you give to Yanaka?
New: I gave my my-
Krist (in tears): your womb .
New nods while crying. Both were crying historically.
Krist: Are you mad? It's a gift to give birth Newwie. What will you tell everyone? What will tell Tay ? He is your boyfriend.
New: I will just break up with him kit I am not the correct one for him . He doesn't deserve me . I am a selfish person. I -I can't . Krist I lost my precious thing.
Krist: Don't do it P . I'm sorry P. Wish I would have come.
New: please don't tell anyone kit . You have made a promise kit . Please I beg you.
Krist nods and hugs New.

Tay (had tears in his eyes): My baby why are you hard on your self . I  love you Hin not because of you can bear a baby but I love you with my whole heart. I am proud of you baby.
Pete: good. (He also had tears)
Tay was shocked but he regained himself.
Pete: you know I was angry, guilty but now I realise maybe just maybe god had his fate written like this . Though he lost his womb he has a very good lover. I am proud of you Tay . Please protect him at all costs. Don't hurt him anymore losing a womb is like losing your half of your life. Ok na.

Tay nodded.
Tay: I can never hurt him. And I will never leave him. He is my whole world.
Pete: then call me Dad ok na.
Tay was shocked but nodded.

They went before Krist and New could notice and joined the others and after a few minutes krist and New joined them.

Gulf: so now everything has come to an end.
Kao: No gulf.
Everyone looks at Kao.
Kao: we still need to kill Amber . You all remember right.
Arthit: ya but for that we need a lot of people cause Amber has his soldiers with him. Where will we get that much people.
Tine: Let's go and take help from 'Riders' .
Everyone looks at tine.
Third: wow very good tine I thought your brain was freezed but it's working properly. See your giving ideas.
Tine: Third do you want to die.
Everyone laughs.
Kao: ok everyone pack up. Tomorrow we are going to 'Riders' pack tomorrow.
New: Mama let's go shopping I will buy you both everything.

All of them went shopped and ate dinner and packed up for tomorrow.

So how many of you cried. If it's good please leave a vote and a comment. Love you all.