EATING SHIT 🥘😍🥞🤮

After the war it was over 2 weeks ago and everyone is in pack itself but till now there is no news about Mother moon though. But everyone were of 3 adult babies who were acting as if they are a psycho. One day they want strawberry soaked in pickle juice and another day they eat fried chicken with Nutella. These 3 were krist, Win and gun and if they wouldn't get these they would throw anything at anyone or would just cry like hell, or they would be headed surrounding their lovers clothes. The pack was crazy because of this , Ziao and every werewolf knew what was the problem but they chose to keep quiet after a while Kao and the other elders also knew what was the problem. And don't even think of the situation of the young lovers( singto, off and bright) as their lovers were a mess they were a bigger mess than them. Waking up with the sound of puking of their loved ones hurt their heart so much next one was weird cravings , and eating a load , insomnia , late night snack, cuddles not that they were complaining but they were so tired. So seeing these the elders convinced the 3 lovers to see a doctor. At first the 3 queens didn't agree but slowly they did though.

WITH OFFGUN::
Doc: so what a young , beautiful couple? So can you tell me your name?
Off: um I am off and this is my boyfriend gun . And from a few days he is puking and has been having mood swings too.
Doc: oh MR Kao contacted about you too I remember now. Hmm ok so gun I want you to lay on this bed ok na.
Gun nods and lays down.
Doc: lift your shirt up , Gun.
Off: why doctor? What are u gonna do to my Gun?
Doctor was taken back at off attitude so gun interfered.
Gun: Papii shut up and sit there . Let them do their work.
Off pouted But kept quiet.
Doc( laughs): it's ok Gun , it's ok to be possessive over your lover though. Now lift your shirt up.
Gun nods and did as he was told.
Doc: so this is a ultrasound machine. I will scan your stomach but before that I have to put a gel and it will a little cold ok na .
Gun nods.
Doc: oh my god.
Off ( panics): What? What happened? Is my Babii ok?
Doc: he is absolutely fine off . There is nothing to worry but there is a good news for you both . So do you see this dot .
The doctor points at a dot in the machine and both of them nods.
Doc: so this little bean like sack is your baby . Gun congratulations and off to you too , both of you are going to be parents.
Both of them were in shock but gun came out of it and hugged his Papii so tight and our off came to earth with his brain.
Off: oh my god gun did you hear the doctor we are going be parents . Yess thank you so much babi I love you.
Then doctor explains the whole pregnancy to them.

WITH KRISTSINGTO::

WITH KRISTSINGTO::

Krist: sing why the fuck are we here again?
Singto: I already told you, mom booked an appointment with the doctor for you cause you are puking from weeks.
Nurse: MR krist your turn please follow me.
Singto nods and they both go to the doctors office.
Doc: hello please sit down.
Singto: hello doc I am singto and this is my boyfriend krist and he has been puking from 2 weeks and also he has been very moody lately too.
Krist ( shouts): you have problem with that . See you don't love me anymore.
Singto ( sighs): no kit I love you ok na and that will never end but this is for your own health .
Doc: ok I know . Krist can you lie on the bed here I will do a little ultrasound.
Krist nods and surprisingly doesn't complain.
Doc: ok now lift your shirt up and I will put a gel on your stomach and I will warn its cold.
Krist nods.
Doc: hmm ok you two are you seeing this little bean sack here .
Both nods.
Doc: this is your baby . Krist is 21/2 week pregnant and you both are having a baby . Congratulations.
They both are in tears but they hugged.
Then doc explained about the whole process of pregnancy.

WITH  BRIGHTWIN::

WITH  BRIGHTWIN::

Win: Pbai can I go to bathroom.
Bright: Winnie I am not letting you go because you will escape again If I hadn't come earlier .
Win in tears: Pbai I hate you , you don't care about me .
Bright: whine everything you want but it is still a no. Today we are going to check you up . Don't worry Winnie, I am here with you all the time.
Win nods. Soon they were called to see the doctor and both went inside the office.
Doc: hello bright and win come on have a seat.
Bright: hello doc Win is have been puking from weeks and he is too moody and this been up for 2 weeks .
Doc: ah yes . Win please can you lay on the bed here. And lift your shirt up . Then I will be applying a gel on it ok  it will cold ok na . So we will do a quick ultrasound.
Win nods and does it.
Doc: ok win and bright both of first of all congratulations you both are going to parents . Win you are2 and 1/2 weeks pregnant.
Both of them were very happy and they were in tears after that the doctor explained them the whole process of pregnancy.