THE END

2 decades have passed, everything changed but not the love, the petty fight and also some addition in this family. Yep krist,new,gun and win got pregnant after one year their first born were born and gave birth to angels and when I say angels they are.

And there comes a cry or a scream.
???: paaapaa
Bright and win comes out of their room cause they heard their 1st son scream like a mad man.
Bright : what happened plann.
Plann: papa Mean scolded me today.
Win: where is your brother? And what did you do to him? 
???: I am here mama. And P plann disturbed him when PMean was reading a book so P mean scolded him.
Bright : is it true plann. What phuwin is true plann. Did u disturb him when he was reading.
Plann pouts but nods.
Win: you do know that he likes to read than to play right.
Plann : but mama he will not be physically healthy if he does not play.
Phuwin : P just say you love him so you are taking care of him like this.
Win: what you love him.
Plann : phu you are dead by me.
Bright : answer your mother plann.
Plann looks down but nods again.
Win : so does he love you too.
Plann : no he doesn't mama.
Win: awe don't worry my baby he will love you back just take it slowly OK na.
Plann nods.
Plann : OK Mama but phu also loves someone you know.
Bright : who.
Plann : I think his name is pond. Pond loves him but my little brother is trying hard to get.
Phuwin : P I don't love him.
Pond: oh really then why are you blushing.
Phuwin : that's it I am going to my room.
The other 3 laughs at him.
New: plann did you see Frank and Prem.
Yep this is Tay and new's sons one is cute mochi type which is prem and another one is bold but a bottom.
Plann : no uncle New but I am sure that frank is playing football with Pdrake and his friends. And Prem might be in swimming it's his test today.
New: oh I totally forgot about the test thank you plann.
Plann nods and goes to his room.

Again there was voice screaming at top of his voice.
???: good evening beautiful people did you miss me.
???: nobody missed you chimon now shut up.
Chimon : bitch shut up I am asking for beautiful people not you ugly butch.
???: my name is not bitch it's frank.
New: frank you do not call your cousins a bitch say sorry.
Frank : but he called me that first.
New: chimon you know what to do.
Chimon : fine,  sorry frank.
Frank : it's OK chimon I am sorry too.
New: very good now frank where is your brother.
Frank: he had a swimming test today so he is coming with Pgui, Louis and saint.
New: OK you both go and change I made hot chocolates. And as it is Christmas tomorrow help us set up the tree OK na.
Both nods and goes to their rooms to change.
Soon gui the eldest son of krist and singto, Saint the youngest of offgun and prem the youngest of taynew joined the family and helped them prepare the Christmas party for tomorrow.

Now I am going to show you the sons of our couples. 

Chimon

Chimon. The oldest son of offgun. He is brainiest of all and he wants to beat pluem his competition in everything. But he has loved pluem from the moment he saw him but he afraid of rejection so he keeps it to himself.