Chapter Thirteen: Return

---Chat Noir's POV---

I saw Hawkmoth and Mayura running away. We were so close to defeating them. We just can't let them go. Sentibug is still here, and we can't defeat the sentimonster without knowing where the amok is. A cataclysm would just spiral them out of control.

"Ladybug, they're getting away!" I stated.

"Don't-" she began.

"Minibug! Stop! Not another word!"

"Bunnyx? What are you doing here? Did something bad happen?" Ladybug asked, worry present on her face.

"Something bad will happen if you follow them. So please, don't. I never want to see that future again. Wait a little bit longer till the sentimonster disappears. I promise you, it will."

"So we're just gonna wait here till it vanishes?" I mentioned. There wasn't any clear way yet, but I knew m'lady would figure it out somehow.

---Third person POV--

"Chat Noir! Help me distract Sentibug till she vanishes!" Ladybug yelled.

"Are you sure m'lady?" Chat asked.

"We need to trust Bunnyx. She only comes here when there's something serious that has or will happen."

Chat Noir was unsure for a moment, but if his lady tells him to, he will do it. He extended his baton to Sentibug to make her trip and accidentally dropped her yo-yo. Ladybug grabbed it before her copy could.

"Least that's taken care of." Ladybug uttered.

"But she could still fight,- watch out!" Chat Noir pointed behind her.

She dodged her hits and managed to get one on her. The two bugs started fighting endlessly. Chat Noir became more and more impatient. He jumped off to follow the villains even when told not to.

"Not today, Kitty Noir." Bunnyx had stopped him before he could go any further.

"I need to put an end to this! Let go!" He tried to get out of her grasp but instead he ended up looking like a five year old trying to get away from his parent's grasp.

"You will put an end to the world if you don't listen to me! Don't make me take your miraculous! We can't endanger the entire future!"

"What do you mean?" He said in a much lower and fearful tone. "Did something bad happen?"

"I can't tell much about it, but I will tell you, you'll end up alone."

"Please don't tell me he'll be back." Ladybug whispered.

"Worse than that, Minibug. I never want to see so many people die at once."

"Then what happened? And who's 'he'?" Chat Noir was so confused at the moment.

"A memory I never want to think about again, Kitty."

"Why won't you tell me? I thought we trusted each other even if we didn't know our identities!" His voice raised at her.

"Damnit! Chaton, you were akumatized! You destroyed everything! It still gives me nightmares!"

"Enough you two, stop it! That's exactly your attitude that caused world destruction! Keep it up and I'll be gone. The two of you will fix this yourselves!" Bunnyx interrupted.

"Then what are we supposed to do?? Wait??" Chat blurted.

"Exactly. You have no idea what the future would become. Only I do, so trust my word. Minibug trusts me."