Chapter Twenty-Nine: Solo Noire

Happy birthday to meeeeeeee. Sweet seventeennnnnn ~Ellie

She's seventeen and I'm only eleven :>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was a long day." Adrien plopped himself on the sofa nearby.

"Agreed." Marinette sat beside him.

"How about the both of you clean yourselves up then take a quick nap? Sounds good?" Nathalie suggested.

"That's a great idea. I'm gonna go clean up now." Adrien rushed to the bathroom in his room. Same with Marinette. The two adults can hear laughing coming from Adrien's room.

"Looks like someone's having fun." Nathalie giggled.

"Nath," Gabriel's voice interrupted her from her thoughts, "you still need to stay in bed. You should listen to the doctor's orders."

"Only if you join me." She requested.

"Fine, but we both also need to clean up first." Gabriel uttered with a smile.

"Okay." Nathalie clung onto Gabriel on the way to their room. He likes it when she acts this way. They went to their room and headed to the bathroom. Nathalie was still clinging on to him and refused to let go. Gabriel then had no choice to shower with her. Not like he's complaining about it.

After they cleaned themselves off, they headed to their bed. Nathalie laid on the left side while Gabriel was on the right. Nathalie got in the same position as she was in the day before they left the manor on top of Gabriel while he was working on his sketches. Nathalie that was on his lap was looking at the way he drew every line and detail in his sketch.

"Are you sure you're okay in that position? You might get something in your eye." Gabriel blurted.

"I'm fine down here, don't worry." she beamed at him. She looked at his sketches once more to see that he changed his model for his designs. His old model who had golden blonde hair was now replaced with raven black hair with a streak of red. "I never knew you changed your model."

"What do you mean?" Gabriel questioned.

"Your old model has blonde hair, but now it's black." Nathalie uttred as a yawn escaped her lips.

"I've been using this model for the past few months now, and you just noticed it?" Gabriel laughed.

"You only give me the designs for your dresses and that's it. You never actually gave me one to review that has a model in it." she replied.

"If you're wondering why I changed my model, look closely." He gave her his sketch book and she didn't hesitate to take it.

Nathalie looked closely at the model like Gabriel told her to and she now realized who it is. It's pretty obvious if you took one look at it, but Nathalie just now realized this.

"It's me?" she stated.

"Who else would it be?" he chuckled.

"I mean, I don't know. Maybe one of your models from your clothing line?"

"I never use them for sketching and you know that. I only use special people for my sketches."

"Well you used Emilie as your model for the past years, and I wasn't expecting you to change it that easily." Nathalie blurted.

"I moved on from Emilie. You are the one who's in my heart now and not her. So it's all about you, our child and I'll start being a father to Adrien again." Gabriel uttered.