Chapter Twenty-Eight: Public

Morning soon arrived in the Agreste manor. All of them are still in their slumber. They don't need to rush the announcement of both their relationships, they need to take it easy. But soon, Gabriel was the first to open his eyes. He saw Nathalie still beside him. Thank God that she didn't do anything that she wasn't told to. He decided to let her sleep for a few more minutes. He stood up and went to Adrien's room.

"Adrien?" he knocked on his door. No answer. "Adrien?" he tries again. Nothing. He just went into his room without his permission. When he got in the room, he saw Adrien sleeping like a child with his feet on the headboard while his head was using Marinette as a pillow.

He walked over to the bed and shook his son's shoulder. "Adrien, wake up."

"Five more minutes pleaassseee, Nathalie." Adrien didn't realize who was talking to and said Nathalie's name. For years Nathalie was the one who always woke him up.

"Wake up. We need to eat and get ready for the interview, son."

"I'm up! I'm up!" Adrien immediately opened his eyes when he heard his father's voice instead of Nathalie's.

"Also.. nice pillow you got there." Gabriel mocked.

Adrien looked under him to realize Marinette was still half asleep, and that she was used as a pillow. But he has to admit, she looks cute when she's asleep.

"Do you also want to announce your relationship with Marinette?" Gabriel asked.

"Yes, father. But I would like it if you announced yours first, then Marinette and me. We need to take things slow if we don't want extra chaos."

"Fair point. Get your girlfriend up and I'll wake up Nath."

"I'm already awake, thanks. I'm just waiting for this idiot to get off of me." Marinette huffed.

"Oh sorry!" Adrien laughed and sat up.

"Finally, I can breathe." Marinette also sat up and laid her back against the headboard.

"I'll leave the two of you for now." Gabriel uttered as he left them. He went back to Nathalie to wake her.

"Wake up, my love." he whispered as he kissed her head. "It's morning already. Time to get up." he coed.

She immediately got up and rushed to the bathroom. Once she came back out, she clearly wasn't happy. "Knew it was too good to be true."

"Are you alright? Do you need help with anything?"

"Just morning sickness." she said, sighing as she sat back on the bed. "Please just get me a light breakfast since we're going out today."

"Sure. Anything else?"

"Any designs that will hide this any longer?" She pointed to her slightly visible bump.

"Don't worry, I'm sure there's something."

"Thank you, Gabe."

"We're leaving in less than an hour, so you better get ready while I find you clothes and breakfast."

About fifteen minutes later, all of them were ready to leave the mansion. Gabriel found Nathalie the clothes she wanted while Marinette and Adrien fought over what they'd wear. They ended up wearing the same outfit, only different colors. Gabriel still wore his usual outfit but his hair is styled a different way.

"Are we all ready?" Gabriel asked.

"We are, father." adrien pointed out.

"How about you, Nathalie?" Gabriel looked at her.