Chapter Thirty-Seven: Golddigger

"Nathalie? You told me you're going to watch me work. If you don't wake up I'll let you sleep for the whole day." Gabriel tried to wake her up.

Nathalie shifted and buried her head under a pillow even more. She doesn't want to move at all. She wanted to stay there, but when she heard Gabriel's voice telling her he'll be working, she immediately sat up."I need a warm pillow." she groaned.

"Are you saying you want me to go shirtless during my meeting?"

"Didn't you say you'd do anything for me?" she mumbled.

"I did say that, but is it really appropriate for a meeting?"

"No, but you told me you'll do anything for me."

"You want me shirtless in my office? What if Adrien or Marinette comes in?"

"Lock the door and yes, you'll be shirtless there while I'll be laying on your lap."

Gabriel sighed in defeat and sat next to her. "Fine, I'll do your request."

"Yey!" Nathalie went over to him and gave him a hug from behind."Can you please sit down for a moment?"

"Yeah, why?" Gabriel sits on the bed next to her without knowing what's going to happen next.

"For this. But first, take your shirt off."

Gabriel did what she told him and placed his shirt on the bed. Nathalie laid her chin on top of Gabrie's head and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"What?" Gabriel almost lost his balance but didn't fall.

"Now stand up." Nathalie uttered.

"So you just wanted a piggy back ride?"

"Yep." Nathalie says as she snuggles against him.

"Would you like to change your clothes?" Gabriel asks.

"I prefer my pajamas. It's more comfortable like this."

"You mean my boxers and a t-shirt."

"Yes. Your smell is on it, and I love it that way."

"How about breakfast? Would you like some?"

"Looking at the time, you're going to be late for your meeting," she said, picking up her phone and showing it to him.

"Looks like it. Now let's go." He picked her up and went to his office. No one saw them go in there. He opened the door and walked inside. He sat in his chair and placed Nathalie down. He signaled her to get onto his lap.

"They can see me here, right?" Nathalie questions.

"Yeah. they can see you there laying on me like a toddler." Gabriel remarked. "But I'm sure they won't mind."

"Okay." Nathalie lays on his chest while he sets up his computer. Once it's all set up, he joins the meeting with his mic and camera off. As usual, he was greeted by everyone there. Everything seemed fine at the start of the meeting until one of them asked to open their cameras.

Gabriel decided to look like he didn't care, even though he thought it was weird. He pressed the button to open it and he's not surprised to see mostly everyone with uncomfortable looks. Even though he couldn't tell if one of them is looking at him, he just assumes that he's the center of attention. All of them were afraid to speak up except for two. Jarrod, the one from last time that questioned him for being in his bedroom for a meeting, and his boss, who decided to reschedule the meeting.

"Why are you shirtless now, Mr. Agreste?" Jarrod uttered.

"Can you not see my girlfriend on top of me?"