Chapter Twenty One: Hawkdaddy

The mysterious figure walked, rather jealously, away to leave Nathalie and Gabriel to do their business. Soon, you'll be mine and mine only, my flower.

"Don't you want to clean up before I taste you? I want to taste your sweetness, not the salty side of you." she smirked.

"So you want to start in the shower?"

"That's not what I had in mind, but it'll do." Nathalie responded.

"Should we waste more time?" Gabriel blurted.

"I say let's get on to it." Nathalie replied.

He carried her to their bathroom and placed her on the sink. He pulled her shirt off and threw it on the floor behind him. He started kissing down her neck, which sent shivers to Nathalie. She let out a quiet moan and clung onto him. "Eager, aren't we?"

"I blame hormones." she uttered into his shirt.

Gabrie continued his way to kiss down her jawline, but stopped when Nathalie tilted his chin to meet her gaze.

"What's the problem, dear?"

"I want to be in control this time."

"You'll have to force me to be obedient, darling." he said seductively. She got down from the sink and began taking off the rest of her clothes. She circled around to his back.

"If you want me, you better obey." she whispered in his ear, making him instantly hard.

Gabriel tried not to give in, but the way Nathalie seduces him makes him want to.

"Will the butterfly man obey me now?"

"I'm not a person who's easy to give in."

"And I'm not the type of person to give up on you that easily. Haven't I proved that already?"

"That's a different matter, my peahen. We're getting more serious about this."

"Then why tease? Strip yourself down, my hawkdaddy."

Gabriel couldn't take it anymore. He pulled her close and kissed her passionately. She pulled back not long after.

"Not until you strip~" Gabriel whined, but did as he was told. "That's more like it." Nathalie smiled. She started to kiss him as he reciprocated it. Gabriel's hands slithered up on her back, while his lips fell to the lace of her bra. She reached her hand down to his tight, dark blue boxers, that were being stretched by his bulging member.

"Let's get in the shower. But if you'd like, I can keep them on longer." She slowly rubbed down the front of the fabric, making Gabriel tense up. "I-I'll take that as a yes."

They got in the shower, warm water pouring onto them. Nathalie teased Gabriel more and more. He couldn't take it any longer. He removed Nathalie's bra and started to suck on her perfectly formed breasts. Nathalie let out a silent moan, careful not to be too loud for anyone else to hear.

"Don't worry. You can be as loud as you can." Gabriel turned the shower on high to cover up the noise they'll make.

Gabriel removed his boxers letting out his huge and throbbing cock. Nathalie's eyes widened. It was her first time seeing it since the drunken incident.

"Are you scared, my peahen?" Gabriel mocked.

Nathalie just smirked at him and kissed him again. Gabriel moved his hands to her wet panties and slowly removed them. She started kissing him ravenously, not caring about anything else. Nathalie's bun came loose and her black raven hair fell below her shoulders. Gabriel pulled back to face Nathalie.