Rex Dies Part 4

A few minutes later and Doctor Frank Furter had Rex all hooked up and bandaged like an actual person on life support. It was rather impressive.

"Wow, that looks so real."

Looking at Rex lying there with stitches all over his face, I really now believe that he's Chucky...

The Doctor went over the plan with us.
"So when this Robbie kid gets here..."

"You just say that Rex isn't doing well, let him say Goodbye and Beeeep."

"Then we have a dead Rex and all move on with our lives."

The Doctor stared at Beck and asked why his son couldn't be handsome like him. I mean we inherit our looks from our parents and Lendell is his son soooo...

Jade reached around and pulled out this jar with a weird mass inside it.

"Hey, what's this?"

Frank Furter told us it was a fatty lump that he removed from a cab driver's back. Now I love Jade, but she never ceases to amaze me.

"Can I have it?"

"What school do you kids go to?"

While the Doctor walked away, Jade walked up to me with her new prize to show me. I patted her on the back, while Beck questioned why she wanted it.

"I like looking at it!"

We heard Tori's phone ping.

"Who texted?"

"Andre. They have one more scene left in the play and then he's going to bring Robbie here."

I sighed in relief at the thought, I turned to look at the puppet.

"Good, they have a special place in Hell for your Annabelle looking ass."

Tori looked around and asked what nobody was thinking.

"Hey, where's Cat?"
............

Jade and I were sitting by Rex's bed, Jade was playing with her lump while I was watching.

"You gonna put that with the rest of your jars of unknown substances?"

She smiled in delight.

Tori came running in like there was a fire was lit under her flat ass.

"Andre and Robbie are coming!"

"Good."

"Freaking finally."

Beck shoved the doctor through the curtains.

"Found him."

"I was trying to stop that man from choking!"

"Yeah, this is more important."

"You have the machine set for Rex to die?"

"Yeah, it'll flat line in 15 minutes."

Apparently Tori had left as she came bursting back in telling us to get ready. I sat back in my chair and pulled out my phone to play Candy Crush Saga. I couldn't leave as much as I wanted to but Beck was my ride back.

Andre and Robbie came bursting in with Robbie crying out to Rex.

"Oh, Rex! Is he going to be okay?"

The Doctor tried to be as solemn as possible.

" I'm afraid his injuries are very  serious."

While everyone was trying to act like the puppet was actually dying and Andre spazzing over what was going on, I texted Danny to come pick me up as I couldn't take much more of this crap. The Doctor couldn't seem to either.

"I'll leave you and Rex alone so you can say your good-byes."

Jade, Beck, Andre, and I followed closely behind when I got a text from Danny saying he was here. Thank god he lives down the road. I hauled ass out of the hospital thanking the heavens I would never deal with that damn muppet ever again!