Blake's New Boyfriend

As I got ready for school, I was surprised to not see my usual good morning text from Danny which has never happened before since we started dating. It's only been a couple months since we started dating, but it has been the best relationship I have ever been in.

I know, I know. I'm only a teenager and I'm too young to know what real love is and blah, blah, blah. But I'm a realistic person, I've seen my own parent's marriage die and I've had my share of failed relationships. The last one was some pretty boy from school, he was obsessed with me until I finally dumped his ass and threatened him with legal action if he didn't leave me alone. Ryder Daniels is a loser.

.........
While I was a bit bummed about not hearing from Danny all morning, I still got my morning Americano and was ready for Hollywood Arts.

I was walking from Music Theory class when Danny sent me a message to come to the locker bay area for a surprise. When I got there I saw Danny talking to Tori, Beck and Jade while he was looking around. While I couldn't care less about seeing Tori or why they were talking, I sure as shit was happy to see my Danny. I squeeled and started running down the stairs to him.

"Danny!"

He instantly turned around to catch me when I jumped off the steps and into his arms, which always feels amazing to be wrapped up in his arms by the way.

"Hi baby!"

He gives me a big kiss and spins me around before he sets me back on my feet. After we separate, I turn to see the look on Tori's face while Beck and Jade were trying hard not to laugh.

"What's the matter Vega? Never seen a girlfriend kiss her boyfriend before?"

Jade came over to me and grabbed hold of my arm, she wouldn't stop laughing and yanking on me while Tori looked horrified.

"The hell is wrong with you Jade? Did you see someone steal candy from a baby again?"

Beck grabbed Jade and pulled her off me, while Danny wrapped his arms around me and rest his chin on top of my head....I'm much shorter than him.

When Jade finally calmed down, I could finally formally introduce Danny to my friends...and Tori.

"This is the guy I was telling you about, this is my boyfriend Danny."

Tori made a weird "oh" noise while Danny smiled down at me and gave me a kiss. Unfortunately Tori ruined the moment with her entitled voice.

"Yeah, we've met."

Danny and I kept staring at each other while I played with his hair and he played with my necklace, it was peaceful until Jade started tugging on me again.

"Why don't you tell her how you know Danny, Tori?"

Danny and I turned to look at Tori who looked like she was about to shit a brick.

"Umm I used to go to Sherwood with Danny before I came here."

Jade suddenly intervened with a devilish smile.

"Tell her Vega, Blake deserves to know!"

Beck came over and collected Jade while Danny suddenly looked nervous as Tori.

"Danny and I used to date."

I stared hard at Tori, while Danny looked scared at what I was about to do. Danny quickly spoke up as he took my hands and held them between his hands.

"Please don't feel weird about this."

"You really shouldn't, I mean we broke up a year ago."

"Yeah, it's been a year."

Tori exploded at that with yelling how it's only been eleven months, but Danny ignored it and continued talking to me.

"Please tell me how you're feeling about this Blake, I want to know."

I looked back at Tori who looked miffed at the fact that he was paying attention to me. Beck looked like he was ready to intervene if something were to happen and Jade looked excited at the idea of me beating Tori's ass. I looked Danny straight in the eyes.

"You swear you have no feelings for her?"

"No I do not, I only have eyes for you Blake."

I stared at him for a hard minute then I grabbed the back of his neck to pull him into a kiss. When I pulled back I saw the goofy grin on his face whenever we kiss and Tori looked appalled.

"I believe you."

We were grinning like star-crossed lovers when Jade came up to my side.

"You're no fun."

I rolled my eyes at her disappointment over the lack of an ass beating, Danny started walking me to class leaving Tori with her anguished face.