Tori the Zombie Part 2

Tonight was the night that Sofia Michelle was coming to watch our production of "Uptown Downtown". Much to my amusement and to the chagrin of Mr. Olson, Tori came to school with a zombie face. Apparently Cat had used Tori's face to redeem herself in her makeup class, but the redhead used Grizzly Glue and now Tori looks like something from "Jeepers Creepers". Personally I think it's an improvement from how she usually looks.

After school, Lane our choreographer/guidance counselor had us rehearsing the last scene that involved all of us dancing together. Mr. Olson rushed up to us excited when we finished.

"That was dynamite! Exceptt Robbie, is something wrong with your pants?"

"No. Why, was I dancing weird?"

"Uh no, it was great. Now everyone go get some water, hydrate and rest up for the show."

I started to gather up my things when Mr. Olson continued.

"Before everyone goes, I have a surprise for you kids. While Sofia Michelle will be at our show tonight, so will be the original star of the musical."

I felt my heart and stomach and every other internal organ in me drop at what he was saying. Jade noticed that I had gone even more pale then usual and grabbed my arm.

"Blake what's wrong? Talk to me."

All I could do was stammer.

"She's...She's coming to the show..."

"What?"

Mr. Olson finished off the announcement.

"Tess Holloway will be watching our opening night performance too!"

Beck and Jade both froze at his words while they were trying to calm me down. No one else seemed to notice the state I was in as they were all freaking out at the fact that one of the biggest actresses in the world was coming to our show tonight.

My Mom was coming tonight.
.......
After everyone left besides Beck, Tori, Jade and me, I was sitting down hyperventilating while Beck was trying to get me to drink some water. Jade was rubbing my shoulders trying to calm me down, it was starting to work when zombie Tori piped up.

"Can you guys believe both Sofia Michelle and Tess Holloway are coming tonight? Aren't you guys excited?"

Both Jade and I gave her a dirty look at how oblivious she was to what's going on. I spoke up first.

"You daft bimbo, you didn't even know who Sofia Michelle was 3 days ago!"

"Yeah but Tess Holloway is coming too and everyone knows who she is! Why aren't you guys excited?"

Beck tried to gently explain to her why we weren't freakin out like she was.

"Well you see, Tess Holloway is..."

I found the strength to stand up and walk up to Tori.

"She's my Mom, Vega."

"Wow that's so cool! What's she like?"

Both Jade and I groaned at how Tori isn't getting what I'm trying to tell her.

"She's a narcissistic bitch who doesn't care about anyone but herself. That's what's she's like."

"Oh come on, she can't be that bad. Everyone in the world loves her."

"The world loves her huh? You don't know shit about the real world Vega."

Jade had grabbed my stuff and was calling my Dad, while Beck came up to me saying he was taking me home. We left Tori behind and all got into Beck's car. Jade was the first to speak up.

"You going to be able to be in the show tonight?"

"Yeah. Yeah I'll be alright. I'm not letting that witch ruin another performace of mine."

This was going to be a long night.