The Birthweek Song Part 1

"Happy Birthday Mi Fauno

"Happy Birthday Mi Fauno."

I woke up to my Dad holding a birthday cake with 16 candles on it.

"Thanks Dad."

"Blow out the candles and make a wish."

I blew out the candles and hugged my Dad. While he went to the kitchen to cut us each a piece, I got dressed. Today I turned 16 and today is the day that my Dad meets Danny. We have been dating for over a month and things have been going fantastic. Danny was coming over to have breakfast with us and drive me to school. It wasn't long till I heard my Dad yell for me.

"Blake, your boyfriend's here!"

I walked downstairs and went straight for the front door, I opened it to see Danny with a smile on his face.

"Happy Birthday baby."

He greeted me with a kiss on the cheek when he saw my Dad only feet away.

"Thank you Danny."

I grabbed him by the hand and began to pull him towards my Dad.

"Dad, I would like you to meet Danny. My boyfriend."

Danny extended his hand towards my Dad, which he took and gave a firm shake. After that, my Dad's infamous lawyer side came out.

"So. My daughter seems to care for you. Just so you know she means the world to me and if anything happens to her, I will make sure you will not see the light of day again. Are we clear?"

Danny gulped at his threat as my Dad is pretty famous for putting people away....for a long time.

"Yes sir."

After their little chat, my Dad grabbed his briefcase and left for work. We were going to celebrate later tonight when we were both home.

"I'm sorry about that. He means no harm."

Danny quickly brought me into his arms and rocked us from side to side. I loved being held by him, he felt warm and stable.

"It's not a problem. Let me go get your present, it's in my car. Be right back."

He let me go after kissing the top of my head and ran back out to his car.
While I waited I fed Salem and got a happy birthday text from Jade, saying she had my gift waiting for me at school. Danny came running back in with a pet carrier in his hands, I could hear little meows coming from inside.

"What the hell did you do Danny?"

He set the carrier on thr ground and turned to look at me.

"Open it up baby."

I got on my knees and opened the carrier door. A little ball of fur came walking out and I could feel my heart fill with love.

 A little ball of fur came walking out and I could feel my heart fill with love

"Oh my God, Danny."

I scooped him up in my arms and the little guy began to climb his way up to my shoulders.

"Do you like him?"

"I love him."

I sat the fur baby down and jumped into Danny's open arms.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you Blake."

I stood on my tip toes to kiss him as I'm only 5'2 and Danny is quite tall. It quickly turned into a heated make-out session with him tangling his hands in my hair and my hands finding their way into his back pockets. A little meow and pawing at my shoes made us pull away from one another.

"What are you going to name him?"

I bent down and began to pet the little attention seeker.

"Mr. Misstoffles."

*Blake's new hair shown above