Jade Dumps Beck Part 3

"Thanks for helping me out Blake."

Right now I was driving to Beck's place with Tori to try to get him to take Jade back. Apparently she showed up on her doorstep crying as she didn't want anyone cool to see her like this.

"I'm not doing this for you Vega, I'm doing it because I want Beck and Jade to be happy again."

We finally pulled up to Beck's place. I got out of the car and started walking towards his trailer without waiting for Tori.

"Wait! His house is that way Blake."

"I know where I'm going Vega!"

We got to his door and I began to knock. His housekeeper Consuela came out, before he let us in.

"Hey guys."

I piped up first.

"We need to talk about Jade, Beck."
.......
"You bought him a can of lemonade?"

"He likes lemonade."

It was the next day and Jade had pulled Tori and I into the janitors closet to discuss the Beck situation. I tried calming her down while Tori was explaining to her she needed to do something nice for Beck.

"You mean like, make him fresh lemonade?"

I tried to ease her into the whole being nice thing. I suddenly remembered the one thing in the world that Beck wants.

"Jade why don't you get him that dog he always talks about?"

"Oh yeah, a Rottenheimer!"

"Rottweiler honey."

"Yes, that's what he wants. Okay what's our next move?"

At this moment we noticed the sleeping man in the corner when he snapped at us.

"Just get the boy a dog."

It didn't take long for us to haul ass out of there.
......
When it was finally dark out, Jade, Tori and I were guiding the Rottweiler we got for Beck up to his trailer. We were trying to be quiet and sneak it inside to surprise him. Jade stopped us when we got to the door.

"Okay, wait one sec."

She went inside to see if the coast was clear. She was out in less then a minute.

"Beck's asleep. Give me the dog."

I passed her the leash and she let him inside.

"Okay, if this makes Beck like me again, I owe you guys big time."

"You don't owe me Jade."

Tori's answer was the opposite.

"You already owe me big time."

All of a sudden we heard barking and a man screaming coming from Beck's trailer. When we realized that Beck was being mauled by the dog, we began to pound on the side of the trailer.

"Beck!"

"Beck, are you okay?!"

Tori turned to Jade after that dumb question.

"Does he sound okay?"

"This is horrible! Now he's never going to take me back."

I rolled my eyes at her selfish remark.

"Jade. Now's not the time!"

Out of nowhere Beck comes up to us freaking us all out.

"What is going on?"

We all screamed at the sight of him.

"Beck!"

"How can you be out here?"

"You're in there being mauled by a dog!"

"A dog? My dad's in there!"

Beck tried opening the door only to recoil back at the sight of it.

"Whoa! That's a big dog!"

Okay I'm getting really bored with this whole situation. I pushed Beck out of my way and opened the door. I walked in and closed the door behind me and I could hear everyone yelling at me to get out of there. The dog was still mauling Beck's dad and was about to start coming at me, when I pulled one of Salem' doggie treats out of my pocket. I yelled the magic word.

"Heel!"

The dog stopped in his tracks at the sight of the treat and the sound of my voice.

"Lie down."

He finally lied down and was calm enough to earn his treat. I began to pet him as he ate his reward. I could hear Beck's dad groaning in the corner.

"Good boy."
......
Eventually an ambulance took Mr. Oliver away to the hospital. I turned to see Beck and Jade finally talking, so I decided to take my leave. No doubt one of them will tell me what happened in the morning. Tori tried following me to my car.

"What do you want Vega?"

"Um, it's getting kind of late and I was wondering if you could drive me home."

"Nah, I'm going to my boyfriend's house."

"You have a boyfriend? Who is he, what's his name?"

"No one you would know Vega."

I quickly got into my car and sped off into the night.

*Blake's car shown above