The Diddly-Bops Part 2

After several hours of driving, I pulled up in front of my Godmother's house and it didn't take long for me to hear the sound of an explosion coming from the house along with a unified shout of

"Megan!!"

I rolled my eyes at the sound of my God brother's yelling at their little sister, don't get me wrong, I know Megan is a little demon. But who do you think gives her the resources to prank her brothers? I love my little Godsister.  

I walked up to the door to knock before entering only to find no one in the house. I went to the garage to find that Drake and Josh were laying sprawled out on the ground covered in drywall and dust. While they are coughing in pain and from the dust, I look up to find a giant hole in the ceiling with a laughing Megan. She sees me looking around and squeals. 

"Blake, you're here! I'll be right down!" 

As she disappeared, I looked at the two boobs laying out on the floor.  

They look up at me finally

"Beaten by a little girl again? You guys are such dumb boobs."

........

When Audrey and Walter came home to find a hole in the garage ceiling, they grounded the boys for 2 weeks and made them clean up the mess they made. While they were doing that, Audrey had me sitting in the living room asking about how my life was going while Megan was braiding my hair. 

Audrey and her family are the only good things that my mother gave me, Audrey and her were best friends growing up and Audrey was named my godmother when I was born. But since Mommie Dearest is a huge narcissist that lost her custody rights, they have since cut ties with one another. But Audrey always keeps me in mind and checks up on me regularly such as after my therapy sessions or when she brought her family to visit me when I was recovering from an ED. 

"So Raf tells me you have a new boyfriend? What's his name?"

"His name is Danny and honestly he is the best. He's so sweet and patient."

Cue this second where Drake and Josh hear about my boyfriend.

"You have a boyfriend!?"

They came running in, Drake leaping on the couch and Josh slipping and falling on the hardwood floor. Megan whispered in my ear.

"Careful, those doorknobs will embarrass you on your dates." 

The two stepbrothers overheard her and began bickering with her over her cheating ex and I couldn't help but smile over how lucky I am to have this family in my life.