Beck's Big Break Part 4

I didn't think it to be possible, but Tori Vega ruined my date last night. Beck had called me to come pick him up from the movie set as he had been fired by Melinda Murray. Luckily, Daniel was very understanding and went home so that I could go get Beck. Only when Beck was in the car did he tell me that Melinda Murray was throwing a temper tantrum about him and Tori tried to help Beck by correcting the diva.
Which meant that Beck was fired and my date was ruined because of Tori. While I was upset that my date had to end early, I was more upset over the fact that Beck lost his job because of Tori's big mouth and Beck wasn't bothered by it. The next day I was getting my usual fruit salad for lunch with Beck and Jade. Unfortunately Beck was guiding us to thd table that Andre and Tori were sitting at. As we got closer, I could hear the Jaws theme Andre was playing as we approached. Jade was the one to vkice what we were both thinking to Beck.

"Can we sit somewhere else?"

"Nope."

I rolled my eyes at his answer and sat down like he wanted.

"Fine. We'll sit with the girl who can't keep her mouth shut and got you fired."

Andre kept up his smart ass act on his keyboard much the unamusement of Jade. Tori kept on going with her apologies to Beck.

"Beck I swear if there was anything I could do to make it up to you, I would."

"I bet you would."

Insert another annoying muscial excerpt from Andre. Good thing he's talented. Jade kept up her fight for Beck and I have to agree with her.

"You know if you really wanted to help, you wouldn't just sit there like a bag of doorknobs. You'd do something. Come on Blake."

Jade grabbed her lunch and the back of my shirt to yank me along with her, but she stopped to mess with Andre's keyboard when she had enough of his playing. As she and I were walking away she finally asked me about my date as only her and Beck knew about it. After I told her how it ended early, it took all my strength to keep her from going to pound Tori's face in. She only calmed down when Beck caught up to us and after I told her I was having a do-over date tonight.
.....
Daniel and I were back on my living room couch cuddled underneath a blanket while watching "The Hangover". We didn't get very far when I felt his hand turn my face towards and his soft lips were brought to mine. The kiss only lasted a couple of seconds when he pulled back to see my reaction. A smile graced both of our faces when I quickly pulled him back in. The movie was long forgotten and the blanket was on the floor as we kept right on kissing for a good 10 minutes. We only stopped when my phone rang yet again! I saw it was Beck amd quickly answered.

"What's up Beck?...She what? That's great Beck, I'm so happy for you! Listen I'll talk to you tomorrow alright? Alright cool, bye."

Daniel pulled me back into his arms and pulled the blanket back over us again so we could get back to what was left of the movie.

"What was that about?"

"Oh my friend got his part back in a movie he's in. This girl at our school got him fired with her big mouth."

"Ah man, I can't be around people like that."