A Film by Dale Squires Part 2

Standing in my doorway was some of my most favorite people, my cousin Tony Perry and his band mates Jaime Preciado, Mike Fuentes and Vic Fuentes. Tony was the first to greet me by enveloping me in a bear hug that was always filled with warmth and love.

"Blakey, it's so good to see you!"

"Hi Turtle, it's good to see you too!"

He released me from the hug only for me to be tackled into another bear hug by Jaime.

"Mi Corazon! Look how big you've gotten, you must have grown half a millimeter."

"Wow thanks Hime-Time and I've heard your feet have gotten even smellier, I didn't think it was possible."

He let me go to let me greet Vic and Mike, Vic pulled me into a gentle hug seeing as how Jaime just squeezed out all of the air in my body.

"How are you doing Doll Face?"

"I've been good Yeah Boy, I can't wait to hear all about your tour."

Next Mike tool me into his long giraffe arms and swung me around in circles.

"I hope you're ready for our annual Harry Potter marathon Baby Girl!"

"I'm always ready Whiskeyhands!"

After their bone crushing greetings we made our way to the dining room and dug into our pizzas. They were telling me about their recent tour and they had me in stitches when they told me how they pranked the band they were touring with, All Time Low by coming onto the stage to play beer pong while the band was in the middle of their set. Luckily for me they agreed to stay over until my Dad comes back from the trial he was working in Orange County. By the time that we got to the Prisoner of Azkaban, we were all asleep in various places around the living room with me laying across Tony's lap. It was a good night.
......

The next night we were all getting ready to film Beck's one act play that Dale Squires was directing

The next night we were all getting ready to film Beck's one act play that Dale Squires was directing...except he wasn't here. He was already two hours late and we were stuck with Tori trying to act like a director. Beck, Jade and I were setting everything up when Tori approached us.

"Hey, what time is it?"

Jade walked away telling her that she wasn't her clock and Tori turned to me. I looked her dead in the eyes to answer her stupid question.

"Time for you to get a watch."

I walked to go join Jade and listened to everyone start complaining about Dale not being here. I was tempted to just go home, it may be a huge opportunity to work with a famous director but if he can't respect our time why should we respect his? Besides I was already tired from the struggle of locking Trina in the bathroom. As if by some miracle, Dale walked in.

"Hey, Hey! Who's ready to make a movie?"

We all cheered to answer his question and he stopped when he came by me. He looked me up and down as if assessing me on some kind of scale.

"Well, well. Are you going to be my little assistant tonight pretty lady? Maybe when we're done, we can out for some sushi?"

Well what respect I had for the director just went down the drain. I put on my best fake smile to respond to his question and pointed to Tori who was impatiently waiting with her useless clipboard.

"Actually Dale, Miss eager beaver over there is going to be your assistant tonight and I'm sure she would be more then happy to get sushi with a man much older then her."

Beck and Jade saw the whole exchange and knew that this Dale guy was not all that he was cracked up to be.