A Film by Dale Squires Part 3

The following afternoon I came back from a coffee run with the liquid gold for Beck and I. He messaged me saying he was working on a car in the parking lot and I find him working on a piece of dookie. I slowly walk up and when Robbie saw me, he got a real dopey look on his face.

"Hey Blake, come to check out my hot set of wheels?"

I handed Beck his coffee and quietly walked the perimeter of the car, while Robbie growing more excited at the idea of me liking his junker. Don't get me wrong, we all need to start out with something but this isn't kosher.

"What do you think Blake? Want to join me for a ride sometime?"

"It's hot pile of shit....I think I'll pass."

And with that said I took my leave sipping on my much needed caffeine.
.......
Due to the uncomfortable feelings that Dale Squires threw at me, I opted to drop out of the project saying that I had family matters to attend to. While having a sit down dinner with my cousin, his band mates and Danny isn't exactly what you'd call a family matter, the second I told Tony what happened he forbid me from going near that pedo.

We were all dressed up and waiting for Danny to come by the house so that Tony and the guys could meet him. While I was nervous of Danny meeting my dad, I was shitting bricks at the thought of the boys meeting him. Even when I had boyfriends in middle school, they managed to scare them away and claimed it was cause they knew there was something wrong with them. They were always right.

 They were always right

The doorbell rang and immediately the guys got ready to meet my so-called lover

"Please don't scare him away you guys, I have a good feeling about this one!"

Vic spoke up on everyone's behalf.

"We only do this because we love you, Doll Face and we want you to be happy."

I let out a huge sigh and opened the door.

"Hi Danny."

......

An hour later and the six of us were all sat at the dining table laughing our asses off and having a wonderful time

An hour later and the six of us were all sat at the dining table laughing our asses off and having a wonderful time. Usually my boyfriends are scared off once they enter the front door, but this has never happened before. Before long, Danny was out the door with a quick kiss from me as he had to go home and study for a test tomorrow. After I shut the door behind him, I turned to see the jury's verdict.

"Well?"

Tony walked up and gave me a kiss on the forehead before answering.

"We like him."

*sorry it's short, not really into this episode