Stage Fighting Part 3

We were all gathered around Jade who was holding her bleeding eye in pain.

"Are you okay?"

"No! Tori hit me in the face for real!"

"No I didnt!"

"Tell that to my bloody eye! Ow!"

I kept a grip on Jade while Mr. Weathers had someone grab a chair for her. Tori went and grabbed one and of course she stupidly grabs a break away chair that Jade crashes through.

"Ow!"

Both me and Russ start yelling at her.

"That was a breakaway chair!"

"Get away from her!"

Tori responds quite eloquently.

"Oh Butternut!"
......
We finally had Jade in a proper chair and was icing her eye. I could hear Tori squeeling about not hitting Jade in the face to Andre and Cat. When we got Jade standing, Tori came running over.

"Jade you know I didn't hit you. I swung but I miss!"

"Look Tori..."

Jade tried responding, but ending up almost toppling over. Mr Weathers decided that she needed to go to the nurse. I was going to take her down there and Beck was going to call her mom. Before we got her out the door, she turned to look at Tori.

"And I thought we were just starting to be friends."

I couldn't help but stop for a moment at that comment. Friends? That's bull shit. What is she talking about being....Ohhh. I see what she's doing. Jade must have seen the look on my face and knew that I knew what she's up to. But being her faithful friend I went along with it...for now. But she knew this wasn't over.
......

Later that night, I was relaxing on the sofa in my pajamas with my dog Salem while my Dad was working in his study

Later that night, I was relaxing on the sofa in my pajamas with my dog Salem while my Dad was working in his study. I had just gotten off of the phone with Jade, who apologized for scaring me and told me her whole plan of framing Tori. I told her as long as she doesn't scare me like that again, I won't tell anybody her secret. Besides I can't stop what's already begun. After I had just gotten off of the phone, the doorbell rang. I got up and opened the door to find  Robbie and his puppet.

"Hi!"

"Oh my God."

Robbie stood in my doorway with what appeared to be a plate of food and had a dopey grin on hid face.

"Do you like stuffed cabbage? My Mom made this and if you have a couple of extra forks I thought maybe..."

I quickly grabbed the food out of his hands, already tired of this conversation.

"I don't like you."

Robbie began making excuses about how he knows that I like him and blah blah blah. I turned to my precious dog and knew it was time for Robbie and Rex to go. I yelled the magic words.

"Salem, kill!"

Salem immediately perked up and began running. Robbie looked confused for a split second.

"Whats a Salem?"

It didn't take long for him to figure out what a Salem is and ran away screaming with the Doberman hot on his trail. I closed the door behind them and looked down at the food in my hands.

"Dad, dinner's ready!"

*Above is Blake's dog Salem