Pilot Part 2

The next day I was standing at my locker once again getting ready for Sikowitz's class when Andre sauntered up to me

The next day I was standing at my locker once again getting ready for Sikowitz's class when Andre sauntered up to me. I could feel a headache already coming on and he hasn't even said anything yet. Don't get me wrong, Andre is one of the nicest and most talented students at Hollywood Arts. The only part that annoys me is his incessant crush on me. Lord knows what he sees in me, but anytime we're alone he trys to get me to go on a date with him.
"Well if it isn't my favorite tiny dancer. You're looking just as beautiful as always."
I slammed my locker shut and began to walk away as quickly as possible, it's too early for this and I haven't had my usual coffee from Beck yet. At least he got the clue to not follow me.
"Okay, I'll see you around Blake!"

I walked into class already finding Beck and Jade cuddling in their chairs. I sat in my sit with a huff, setting my messanger bag down with a slam. Beck was the first to notice my bad mood and knew how to fix it by handing me a cup of coffee. But Jade went right for the kill.

"Uh oh, someone doesn't look happy." She says with a devious smile.

I quickly turned to look at her with a glare that told her everything.

"Ahhh, another date attempt from lover boy. Did he sing you a song? Bring you flowers again?"

Beck tried to be a voice of reason as him and Andre are quite close and is more sympathetic towards him as he knows how I feel about the crush.

"Why don't you just go on one date? You know Andre is a great guy, he would never hurt you."

I opened my mouth to say something when Sikowitz came in and started class. I noticed that Tori wasn't in class today, I can only imagine how happy that makes Jade feel. We were about twenty minutes into Sikowitz's lecture when Tori walked in. That's pretty brave of her as I heard from Robbie and his reject Muppet Rex that she wanted to quit on her first day. Good for her. Sikowitz was the first to greet her.

"Tori, you're back. You ever thought about coming through the window?"

Not even ten seconds in and Tori is weirded out.

"No?"

"Think about it."

I turned to look at Beck and Jade, while Beck was pleased to see her Jade on the other hand was not. As Tori sat down, Sikowotz continued on teaching us about improv and have us play alphabetical improv.

"Now who would like to lead the first group?"

Tori was quick to volunteer and Sikowitz was very pleased.

"Alright Tori, choose your actors."

Tori walked up to the front and it wasn't hard to see what she was planning.

"Okay. Andre, Cat, Beck...and Jade."

Jade was shocked that the girl that she humilated only 24 hours ago had the balls to choose her. But Tori was steadfast in her decision.

"Yeah you."

While everyone was walking to the front, Jade stopped in front of Tori to make out with Beck. I have to seriously talk to her about her territorial issues, she's better than that. But neither Tori or Sikowitz were having it as he was the one to speak up about it while Tori only rolled her eyes.

"Jadeee, kiss your boyfriend on your own time."

"Oh I will."

"Okay if you start your line with the wrong letter, ehhhh! You're out! Robbie, give us a letter!"

Robbie and his muppet picked the letter P.

"Okay the scene can be about anything you want. The letter of the first line begins with P. Tori, action."

Immediately the scene began with awkward hostility between Tori and Jade with Tori taking the first jab.

"Please go take a shower."

"Quit telling me what to do."

Beck tries to salvage the situation.

" Relax girls. Let's all try to get along."

Cat answered with the wrong letter and was immediately kicked off the stage and Andre continued.

"Uhh, something just bit my toe."

Tori continued.
"Turtle. That turtle just bit your toe!"

"Unbelievable that you're even here."

Beck keeps trying to reign Jade in to no avail.
"Very immature of you to say that."

"What if that turtle bite broke my toe bone?

"X-rays are the only way to find out."

"You should shut up."

Beck tried to deflect the insult.

"Zap! I just healed your toe with my magic finger."

"Thanks."

This kept going and going until only Beck and Tori were left and ended their scene with a kiss. The look on Jade's face....

Great, now it's war.

*Above is what Blake's hair looks like.