Jade Dumps Beck Part 2

It's been less then a day since Jade broke up with Beck and while she says she's fine it's obvious that she's not. We were sitting at our usual lunch table but it was really weird not having Beck with us. It was nice and peaceful till Sinjin and one of his dorky friends sat down with us. Jade and I took one look at them and responded together.

"No."

They quickly got up and left us to our food. All was peaceful again until Tori and Andre came up to our table. Andre couldn't even look me in the eye and Tori had a cheesy smile on her face.

"Hey."

"Hey Jade, Blake."

"You look a little like a lady who could use some lunch buddies."

Wow guess my company isn't enough to them as they sat down to eat with us. I turned to Jade.

"Wow Jade, I didn't realize we were back in kindergarten. Do we need some lunch buddies?"

Jade scoffed at that.

"Please."

"Well I just thought you were mad because of..."

"I broke up with Beck, okay? I dumped him."

All of sudden the sound of a engine revving echoed through the parking lot and we all turned to see where it was coming from. A beautiful yellow sports car pulled up with Beck and who could only be Alyssa Vaughn. I turned to look at Jade's reaction and Tori decided to open her mouth.

"Whoa!"

"Is that Alyssa Vaughn?"

I turned to look with a glare at Tori as I was tired of these two twats.

"So?"

Tori took the hint quickly.

"Nothing. She's gross. French fry?"

I rolled my eyes at her response and Andre didn't help at all.

"Gross? Look at her. Oh, that girl is smoking hot I'm serious."

He saw the looks that Jade and I were giving him.

"I should shut up."

Tori tried to brush off what Andre said, but Jade wasn't having it.

"I don't care. If Beck wants to date that, I hope he has tons of fun with it."

I couldn't help but notice how her anger was manifesting in her hands squeezing the beans out of her burrito. That poor burrito. After Tori pointed it out, Jade grabbed her stuff and left. I turned to Andre and Tori.

"I know you guys don't really like Jade, but that was real shit of you guys."

I quickly grabbed my bag and ran after her.
.......
Later that night, I was watching "The Scissoring" for the thousandth time when there was a knock on my front door. I paused the movie to answer it and much to my disappoinment it was Tori. I slowly looked her up and down before I said anything.

"What do you want?"

"I need your help getting Beck and Jade back together."