Beck's Big Break Part 3

While everyone was on the movie set as extras, I was getting ready for my date with Daniel at my house. My Dad was working late and trusted me to be responsible with the house to myself.
I had ordered us a pizza and popcorn was popping, he said I could pick the move so I got "Beetlejuice" waiting in the DVD player. I quickly texted Beck and Jade wishing them luck when the doorbell rang. I ushered Salem into my room and went to open the door to find him shyly smiling.

There is no denying that he was smoking hot, but personality is more important to me on a first date

"Hey Blake. Wow. You look amazing."

"Flattery will only get you so far Daniel, but thanks. Come on in."

"Thank you. Wow, nice place."

"Thank you, I hope you don't mind Tim Burton cause that's what we're watching tonight

"Thank you, I hope you don't mind Tim Burton cause that's what we're watching tonight."

"No worries, I love Tim Burton. By the way, I really do think you look beautiful tonight."

I walked up to him after getting our pizza ready to devour.

"Thank you. Here's your slice, I hope you don't mind cheese pizza. I don't really eat meat."

We both sat down and started the movie.
.......
Halfway through the movie we decided to get to know each other with 20 questions. We were sitting pretty close to one another with my legs slung over his lap and his arm over my shoulder.

"What school do you go to?"

"Hollywood Arts."

"Wow really? That's the school for performing arts right? You a singer, actor or?"

"I dance. But we all have to sing, act or play an instrument. Where do you go?"

"Just Sherwood. Not as impressive as your school."

I waved off his comment.

"School is school. Doesn't make one person better then the other."

"Well I would love to see you perform sometime."

"Mmm maybe one day. Not many people care to see a ballet performance."

"What's your favorite movie?"

"Easy. Lon Chaney's "Phantom of the Opera." I saw it as a little girl and I wanted to be one of the ballerinas that see the Phantom so bad. What's yours?"

"The Scissoring."

"My best friend would love to meet you, she's been obsessed with it since we were kids."

"So I get to meet your friends then?"

We were both smiling like idiots at each other when I reached my hand to cradle his cheek. His smile got even bigger and we started to lean in... when my phone began to ring! We quickly jumped away from each other startled by my ringtone of Dance Macabre by Ghost, letting me know it was Beck that was calling me. I told him that I had a date tonight, so whatever the reason he's calling it must be important.

"I'm so sorry Daniel, do you mind if I take this?"

He gave me the ok and I pressed the answer button.

"What's up Beck?...Why do you need a ride home, I thought you were filming your scene tonight....She what!?"