Robarazzi Part 2

The next morning Jade had texted me saying to check out Robbie's boring blog on The Slap to see his new video. Apparently after I left, Robbie showed up and was crying about how the seniors in charge of The Slap were threatening to take down his blog. Before I got ready for school I logged on and found the video that he posted...of Tori popping her chin zit. It's about time she popped that bitch, you could land a rocket ship on that sucker.
......

I was standing at my locker when I saw the seniors that controlled The Slap were talking to Robbie. From what I could see it was good news for the nerd judging by the dopey grin on his face. After the seniors walked away, I went up to him to see what was up.

"Hey Robbie, something good finally happened to you or what?"

"Can you believe it? The seniors loved my pimple post and aren't going to take my blog down. I'm a hit!"

As if by fate, Tori and her enourmous chin zit appeared with an angry look gracing both her head and her chin's white head.

"Robbie!"

Rex was the one to voice all three of our thoughts when we saw how mad she was.

"You're about to get hit."

As she was charging over, I took my leave as I wasn't interested in their drama. I made my way to my songwriting class so that Andre and I can get ready to perform our song today.
.......
Andre, his band and I were waiting on stage in the Black Box theater waiting for our teacher Anthony to give us the okay to begin. Now I have spent my whole life performing as a dancer and occasionally as an actress, but having to sing in front of my classmate and teacher was a little nerve wracking. Anthony gave us the signal to start and Andre began playing his keyboard.

After we were finished the class erupted with cheers and Anthony had a large smile on his face.

"Blake I want to speak to you after class."
.......
I was walking home from school when I called Danny to tell him what Anthony told me after class.

"He says that I should audition for more singing parts and not focus so much on dance alone."

While I was talking to him out of nowhere what looked to be like a bunch of ninth graders jumped out of the bushes next to me with cameras. They were snapping picture after picture of me, the flashes blinding me.

"What the hell!?"

As quickly as they appeared they left just as fast. Danny heard me yelling over the phone and asked what happened.

"I just got ambushed by some baby paparazzos. They took a bunch of photos of me."

"Why would they do that?"

"Who cares. My only concern is if I get to see you tonight."

*Song and voice of Blake shown above