Tori the Zombie Part 3

"Are you sure you're going to be alright mi fauno?"

It was finally opening night and while I was getting ready for the show tonight I called my Dad to tell him who was coming to watch.

"I should be fine. She wouldn't dare to do anything too crazy in public. Beck and Jade are here with me too."

"I'm sorry mi Amor. You know I'd be there if I could."

"You never have to apologize to me Dad. I gotta go, we start in 10 minutes."

"Alright break a leg Blake. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

After I hung up, Beck waved me over to the curtains to see who was in the audience. We cracked open the curtain and people were still filing into the theater. Beck pointed out our famous playwrite.

 Beck pointed out our famous playwrite

"Hey, hey. Here comes our playwrite."

"Oh my God it's Sofia Michelle."

I noticed who she was sitting by, right next to Robbie's freaky muppet! Beck asked me the dreaded question.

"You see your mom yet Blake?"

".....yeah. I do. She's over in the back corner."

In the way back where it was darkest a woman with blonde hair that was covered in a baseball cap sat. The hat was low enough to distort her face enough where no one could recognize it. Beck placed his hand on my shoulder in comfort.

"You can do this Blake. Just ignore her."

"I'm not doing this for her, I want Sofia Michelle to love us."

Mr. Olson and everyone else were worried about impressing Sofia Michelle with our production, while it's star looked like a hideous zombie. He rushed by us and there was something about him that has bothered me all night and I had to ask Beck.

"Dude why is Mr. Olson wearing a scarf indoors?"
........
The show was going great and we were all having such a blast performing, but Tori's face was still slightly more hideous than usual. We were onto the finale where Tori's character makes the decision to be with Beck's character. When we got to the middle of the song Tori danced off stage to Trina and Cat, Back gestured for the rest of us to keep dancing. Several long minutes passed and we finally got to finish with a normal looking Tori.
......
After Sofia Michelle told us what she thought and left the theater, all that was left was to face my mother. She finally took her hat off and I could hear a couple of squeals erupt from my castmates. She came up to us when everyone but those involved in the musical were left including Lane and Mr. Olson who greeted her first.

"Miss Holloway, it's an honor to have you here for our opening night."

When she spoke, it was like listening to the serpent in the Garden of Eden talking to you. Beautifully modulated and deadly. She smiled her beautiful smile and shook Mr. Olson's and Lane's hands.

"It was a pleasure to be here and watch the future stars of America show me what they got. And I have to say this young lady is quite remarkable."

She had walked up to Tori and gently grasped her face. I was standing in between Beck and Jade who each had one of my hands holding theirs. Tori was immediately giddy at her words.

"You really think so?"

"Absolutely. I wish I had a child with even an ounce of your talent."

Tori was over the moon with her words, while Beck had to fight to keep me up off the floor and Jade from going at my Mom.

"Well it was wonderful to meet you all, but sadly I got a plane to catch tonight. Have a good night everyone!"

She quickly turned around and started walking out of the theater. She never so much as gave me a glance. While everyone was squealing over meeting the great Tess Holloway, Beck and Jade were guiding me to the bathroom so I could vomit.

*shown above is what Tess Holloway looks like and further down is Blake's costume