Robarazzi Part 3

Well I got my answer about why I was ambushed by a group of wannabe paparazzi. Beck, Jade, Tori, Cat, Andre and I were in the Black Box theater watching Robbie's new segment on The Slap, he calls it Robarazzi.

"Welcome to Robarazzi! Starring Robbie Shapiro. Robarazzi, your home for up to the minute tasty gossip about the students at Hollywood Arts. Robarazzi, starring Robbie Shapiro."

Tori was the first to say anything about the dork's campy new segment.

"Oh, my God."

"Coming up on Robarazzi, Tori Vega's pimple. Shrinking or growing?"

Beck reached over to touch Tori's massive blemish, which resulted in his hand getting slapped.

"Don't touch it!"

"Also, does Andre Harris have a ketchup problem? Hmm?"

We turned to look at a startled Andre.

"Does Sinjin Van Cleef steal famous teeth? Probably."

We all nodded our heads at that one. The guy is a freaky Ed Gein kind of dude.

"Does Blake Barba have a secret unrequited love for Andre Harris?"

My eyes widened at that statement as the internet troll displayed a photo of Andre and I's performing together in Anthony's class yesterday. Andre had a smug look on his face when he put his arm around my shoulder. I quickly grabbed the hand closet to my face and gave it a good old bite. He quietly yelled in pain and took his arm back.

"Is it spitsville for Beck and Jade?"

I couldn't help but noticed the horrified lool on Jade's while Beck was trying hard not to laugh.

"All this and tons more on Robarrazi, starring Robbie Shapiro."

Tori quickly paused the video. We all began voicing our opinions about the garbage Robbie made up.

"He's a dead man."

"Beck and I aren't spitting up!"

"Well..."

"Dude."

"Kidding."

"I use an appropriate amount of ketchup."

"I have no interest in this ketchup guzzler!"

We kept voicing our frustrations until we decided to go confront the troll ourselves. Before we left, we turned to look at Cat who was engrossed with her Sky Store catalog. I asked her if she was coming.

"Oh, my God. Underwear that floats!"

We decided to ignore the shopaholic and continue on our way to The Slap headquarters. While we were walking, Jade asked me what my Dad got me for my birthday.

"I don't know, he said it should be here tonight."
.......
So confronting Robbie about his stupid blog was a bust. We went in there screaming and shouting at him while he was in the middle of taping his show. Now he has a video of all of us screaming at him and making complete fools of ourselves. I need to forget about that loser as my Dad was coming home with my birthday surprise and he told me to get dressed up.

 I need to forget about that loser as my Dad was coming home with my birthday surprise and he told me to get dressed up

I was sitting on the couch cuddling with Mr. Misstoffles when I heard his car pull up. I could tell he wasn't alone when I could hear him talking to someone outside of the front door. I was in the middle of putting Salem outside when I heard my Dad open the door and a familiar voice call put to me.

"Where's my beautiful baby at?"

I turned to see my Dad and my beautiful grandmother smiling at me. I immediately run into her open arms with a dopey grin on my face.

"Abuelita! What are you doing here?"

She answered after she was done smothering my face with kisses.

"Your Dad flew me out here so I wouldn't miss your 16th birthday. He has to make it up to me since you didn't have a quinceañera last year like I had hoped."

My Dad rolled his eyes at her comment.

"Mami, she didn't want one. Now you two sit and catch up, I'm going to bring your things to the guest room."

My abuelita and I were talking about anything and everything when we were interrupted my flashes of light coming through the patio door. Abuelita was startled by it and I had enough of this Robarrazi shit.

"Be right back."

I walked over to the window where I could see Salem laying down near where the 9th grade paparazzi were. I opened it and yelled the magic words.

"Salem, kill!"

I left the window open to hear Salem's barking and the screams of the terrified 9th graders. I went back to see my Dad and his Mom looking at me in question and I answered with a smile.

"So where are we eating tonight?"