Robarazzi Part 4

The next day we were all enjoying our lunches minus Robbie, while Tori was looking around like some tweaker.

"Ugh. I am so mad at Robbie, I feel like everyone's staring at my pimple."

Jade and I with the same answer.

"Everyone is."

Andre spoke up about his feelings on the situation.

"How do you think I feel? Five people today have asked me about my ketchup addiction. One kid called me Mister Ketchup."

I raised my eyebrow at that.

"Don't be so offended Andre, I've called you much worse."

Jade stated what we all thought.

"It's all Tori's fault."

Tori looked very much annoyed.

"Really?"

"They were about to kick Robbie off the Slap. You were the one that told him to start reporting on our personal lives and then you gave him ideas by letting him shoot video of you playing with your pimple. Gimme the salt."

While Andre passed Jade her much needed salt, some losers came up to Andre and me with a gallon of ketchup.

"Hey Andre, thought you might need this. Don't forget to share some with your girlfriend."

They left the ketchup on the table and walked away laughing, while Andre tried to save what pride he does have.

"I do not have a ketchup problem!"

All of a sudden, a group of kids came up to us taking dozens of photos and blinding us with the flashes.

"Hey what are you guys doing!?"

"Get out of here!"

"Go!"

"Who were they?"

"Robarazzis.

"Robbie's little ninth grade photographers."

"Aw man, now Robbie's got pictures of me with this industrial- size ketchup. We gotta do something."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my stuff and the massive bottle of ketchup. I started walking away when Jade asked where I was going.

"I hate ketchup!"

While walking away I found who I was looking for...Robbie. He had a stupid grin on his face when he saw me walking up to him.

"Hey Blake, nice to see your boyfriend sharing his ketchup with you."

He started laughing, which gave me the chance to rip the cap off the bottle and dump the gallon of ketchup on top of his fro. He was quiet after that from the shock of being covered in smelly ketchup. I thrusted the bottle into his arms and walked away with a satisfied grin on my face.
......
Later that night I was making out with Danny on my couch as we had the house to ourselves as my Dad had to take my Abuelita to the airport. My phone began to go off and with a grunt we seperated so I could see who was texting me. One day Danny and I will be able to have a date night without being interrupted. The text was from Jade saying to check out the video Robbie had just posted. I pulled up the video and was appalled at what that little troll posted...a video of Beck and Jade in his car. Danny saw the look on my face and asked me what's wrong. Another message from Jade said that she has a plan to end Robarazzi for good. I couldn't help the demonic smile that came across my fast after reading her plan. I turned back to Danny.

"Don't worry babe. Nothing I can't handle, now where were we?"
......

Today was the day that Robarazzi was going to end it's reign of terror

Today was the day that Robarazzi was going to end it's reign of terror. Jade, Tori and I were waiting in the locker bay with cameras and Tori was pacing like a lunatic in a loud magenta shirt.

"Ugh, where are they?"

"Patience."

"But they finished gym 10 minutes ago."

I tried calming the spaz down.

"It takes time to get from the locker room to all the way here."

Jade interuppeted me with a question that was weighing on both of our minds.

"Hey did that pit cream work?"

"Never speak of it."

Suddenly we heard the laughter of Andre and Beck. Jade told us to get our cameras ready with the two boys running up to us with clothes in their hands.

"We got him."

"He's right behind us."

We heard the shouts of protest from Robbie as he came in skidding by in nothing but a towel. I would normally vomit at the sight of him with no clothes on, but this was necessary. He came to a hault once he saw Tori, Jade and I filming him and taking photos.

"Ah! Turn off the camera!"

"Why? You look so cute!"

"Dance for us Robbie."

I kept taking photos while everyone was laughing at his misery, the needledick deserved it.

"Gimme back my clothes!"

Tori turned to us

"Should we?"

We all responded with a unanimous no. I suggested we should put it all online.

"What? No!"

"Sorry."

"The people wanna see what the people wanna see."

Robbie continued to protest saying we can't do that to him and we gave him the ultimatum.

"We'll kill the video."

"As long as you kill Robarazzi."

The nerd protested saying his blog was a hit and finally gave in as we continued to photograph and film him.

"Well if I don't do Robarazzi, what am I going to do for my blog on The Slap?"
......
I was sitting at home watching Robbie's new low-calorie cooking show on The Slap when I got text. I saw that it was from my beloved cousin Tony and read it immediately.

"Coming back from tour, the guys and I are coming by soon. Love, Tony the Turtle."

*can anyone guess who Tony is. He is very much real and in a very much real band.