🖤💖( TO1) Insecure- Jerome

Request by: boy_band_lover

"Okay guys great practice today! I think we can call it a day." Jaeyun announced as he took a big swig of his water.

The boys cheered as they collapsed to the floor in exhaustion.

"Hyung, can we order dinner tonight? I'm craving chicken." Woonggi whined as ran up to Jaeyun grabbing his sleeve like a child.

Jaeyun laughed slightly and ruffled Woonggi's hair.

"Sure Woonggi, you've worked hard." He replied with a smile as Woonggi jumped for joy cheering loudly.

"we're getting chicken tonight!? Really?" jisu asked excitedly.

"Yes, you guys have earned it, plus we have a few days off until our next practice, it'll be nice to relax a little." Jaeyun said as they began walking out of the room.

"Jerome are you excited? We're finally getting a break!" minsu squealed happily as he followed Jerome out of the room.

Jerome gave him a weak smile.

"Yeah hyung, I'm super excited." He said but his voice was unconvincing.

Minsu raised his eyebrow.

"Are you okay Jerome?" minsu asked softly.

"Yeah hyung, I'm fine, just tired."

With that, he walked out of the room and up to the dorms.

"what's his problem?" donggeon asked as he followed minsu out the door.

"I don't know, he seems upset about something." Minsu replied.

Once they were back at the dorms, the boys all went to their rooms to shower and get dressed so they could order dinner and relax the rest of the night.

Jerome was in his bathroom and had just finished showering. He wrapped the towel around his waist and looked in the mirror.

Immediately disappointment was scribbled on his face. He scanned his body up and down and cringed at his own reflection.

He hated the way he looked, to put it simply. He didn't have six pack abs or huge biceps like Donggeon or Kyungho. he didn't have a strong jaw line and chiseled cheek bones like Chan or j.you, he didn't have any overwhelming cuteness like Woonggi or chihoon, he didn't have anything.

He sighed sadly at the mirror, his flat stomach and scrawny arms mocking him in the foggy glass. He aggressively dried his hair and exited the bathroom to dress in baggy sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt.

He joined the rest of them in the living room where they all sat around the coffee table around a big box of chicken. They all looked so happy and excited, but Jerome was dreading eating such unhealthy food. Even though he absolutely loved fried chicken, he couldn't bring himself to eat it, especially after just seeing his body in the mirror yet again.

Jaeyun served all the boys, and they began eating, happy expressions on their faces as they ate.

Everyone was feeling great, except for Jerome who hadn't even taken a bite of his chicken leg yet.

"Jerome? Why aren't you eating?" Kyungho asked from across the table making all the other members focus on Jerome.

"Oh I'm just not that hungry." He lied.

"But Jerome you haven't eaten anything all day? Is something wrong?" chihoon chimed in.

Jerome felt like everyone was staring at him, noticing all his flaws, realizing how awful he was. It was only a matter of time before they kick him out of the group.