🩹🖤💖(XDINARY HEROES)- Jooyeon- Fall

Request by: LinoHot

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Head Injury, Surgery, Seizure, Panic attack

Xdinary heroes were currently setting up for a concert, their very first solo concert ever. They were ecstatic as they completed their sound check and watched as the fans lined up outside of the venue, a huge crowd of people coming just to see them.

Everything was going well; all the equipment was functioning and the sound technician let them know that the audio and mics were set up correctly.

They heard people begin to enter the venue and take their seats as they set up backstage making sure their instruments were tuned.

"this is crazy...our very own concert..." gaon said as he peeked at the crowd.

"we finally made it!" o.de squealed as he wrapped an arm around gaon's shoulders.

"let's get out there and give them our best performance!" gunil said putting his hand out.

The boys smiled and all put their hands on top of his.

"1, 2, 3, Xdinary Heroes!" they chanted before breaking away and getting to their spots on stage.

The large screens separated revealing the six boys on stage, the crowd erupted with excited screams and cheers.

"what's up villains!!!!" gaon yelled in his mic as gunil tapped his drumsticks three times and happy death day began playing throughout the venue.

Jooyeon smirked at gaon as he strummed his guitar, nodding his head to jungsu's vocals.

The crowd went crazy and they could hear the fans singing along getting super excited once the tra la la part came on.

The boys were having an absolute blast, jooyeon and gaon jumping around the stage as they shredded their guitar and bass, gunil going crazy on the drums in the center of the stage.

After happy death day they played test me, knock out, and haircut.

As they began freakin' Bad, the venue roared with screams, the energy immediately rising.

Jooyeon was so excited, him and gaon were head banging as jumping around, their guitars swinging, their haor becoming a frizzy mess.

They smiled at each other while od.e did his part. Jooyeon slid over to the right side of the stage as gaon went to the left and just as the bridge of the song began, jooyeon went to turn around and tripped on an electrical cord that ran from their amps. He felt his foot catch around the wire, his body tipping forward with no way to catch himself.

Before anyone could even react, jooyeon went barreling off the edge of the stage landing hard on the concrete ground several feet below, a loud bang of his bass smashing against the floor causing the boys to jump.

The instruments stopped and suddenly the venue was loud with worried gasps and screams.

Gunil stood up tossing his sticks to the floor rushing over to the edge of the stage seeing a flood of staff members standing around the base of the stage.

The boys ran to the edge looking down to see jooyeon laying on the floor, his bass smashed, his face scrunched in pain.

"jooyeon-ah!!" gunil screamed as he leaned over the edge of the stage.

They couldn't really see what was going on, all they saw were a bunch of security guards and a medical team crowd around him. A staff member gently grabbed his broken bass and handed it off the someone else.