🩹💖(TREASURE X NCT) Yoshi- Lost and Hurt ft. Yuta

Request by: MalinaEverfree

TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions and depictions of injury

It was a big day for treasure. Their first official appearance on music bank. The boys were over the moon, feeling ecstatic about performing with so many amazing groups.

Hyunsuk and Jihoon made sure the boys were dressed and ready at least half an hour before they needed to be there just to be extra sure they wouldn't be late.

They were excitedly chatting, giddy about their performance.

"oh my god do you know how many groups will be there!? We could meet some of out idols tonight!" Jeongwoo squealed.

"I know! And we could win best song! It's our first time being up for an award like that!" mashiho added.

"this is so exciting; I can't wait to get on that stage!" Haruto said with a bright smile on his face.

They arrived at the studio and quickly were ushered inside and shown their dressing room. The boys were overwhelmed with how big the place was, and how many people were flooding the halls, they could barely tell the difference between the dressing rooms.

They got inside and immediately had their makeup and hair done for the show.

They could actually chill out and relax for a bit since they arrived so early, their performance wasn't for another hour.

They took a seat on the couches in the corner of the room watching the show on the tv on the wall and enjoying some complimentary beverages.

They were all relaxing and yoshi excused himself to use the restroom not thinking ahead of time that he had no idea where it was.

He stepped into the hall and looked around hoping to find the men's sign somewhere.

He wandered the area for a little while before he finally found the restroom at the far end of a hallway.

He used the restroom and washed his hands looking in the mirror to make sure his makeup looked good. He dried his hands and turned to leave the restroom not noticing the bright yellow wet floor sign set up by the wall.

He took a step and was suddenly throw forward, his foot sliding in front of him.

Before he could catch himself, he landed hard on the wet tile, his leg being crushed by his body weight.

He foot twisted and cracked underneath him and it sent an intense wave of pain up his entire leg.

He felt like all the breath had been knocked out of his body as he clutched his ankle trying not to cry at the throbbing ache.

He laid on the cold floor for a few minutes unsure of what to do. He reached into his pocket for his cell phone but quickly realized he had left it on the couch in the dressing room.

He sighed with his teeth clenched in pain, his ankle swelling beneath his hands.

He knew he needed help and laying on the bathroom floor was definitely not going to do any good.

He dragged his body over to the wall and used his upper body to hoist himself up using the side of the trashcan as support. He attempted to put his injured foot down but any amount of weight made him want to scream. He put his fist in his mouth letting a few whines of discomfort and pain out as he began hobbling out of the bathroom hoping he could make it back to the room without any further disaster.