🩹💖(XDINARY HEROES) Gunil- Broken Arm

Request by: alex_0212

The boys were all at home excited because in a few days they would film the music video for their brand-new song.

They were ecstatic, after releasing happy death day they finally had another track to release.

The members were all doing separate things, having a very chill day at the dorms.

Junhan was reading a book while gaon and od. e were scrolling through tiktok on o.de's phone. Jungsu was in his bedroom and jooyeon was sitting on the couch half watching tv and chatting with his other members.

Gunil was in the kitchen trying to get a box of cereal out of one of their cabinets.

He cursed under his breath as he stretched on his tippy toes as he tried to grab the box mentally scolding whoever put it on the top shelf.

He spotted one of their bar stools and he perked up as he dragged it across the kitchen floor. He shakily climbed on top of it of it immediately feeling how unstable the surface was. He regained his balance and opened the cabinet finally being able to access his favorite breakfast.

He grabbed the box and leaned back slightly to have room to close the cupboard door, however, he quickly realized that small amount of movement was a big mistake.

With just that little bit of weight shifted, the balance of his body weight on the unstable stool became too much on one side.

The stool wobbled violently and before he could catch himself, the stool slid from under him clattering to the ground sending gunil hard to the tiled floor.

He felt like his life was in slow motion. He felt the cereal box slip from his hands and then all he felt was pain.

Excruciating pain in several parts of his body but the worst pain was coming from his right arm.

He could barely suck in a breath as the fall had knocked the wind out of him. Somehow, he managed to let out a strangled sounding whine, his eyes glazing with tears as he tried to move his left hand to cradle his right, any movement making him clench his teeth hard.

He had been praying that none of the members heard the crash, not wanting them to worry about him but within seconds he heard shuffling feet and then there his members were, standing in the doorway with horrified looks on their faces.

"hyung!? Oh my god what happened?!" jooyeon was the first to spot the situation. He quickly knelt beside the leader examining him carefully to deem his condition.

"what happened hyung? Did you fall?" o.de asked as he joined jooyeon on the floor.

Gunil could barely get any words out, his breath felt like it was caught in his throat and the pain was so bad it made him sick.

All he could muster were a few painful gasps and whimpers, looking at his dongsaengs pleadingly.

"it's okay gunil, take a breath first, deep breath hyung." Jungsu cooed joining the other two.

Gunil listened to jungsu forcing some air into his lungs.

"good gunil-ah, easy hyung." Jungsu praised as he softly stroked his thumb over gunil's good arm.

"tell us what hurts hyung, you can just point if you can't talk yet."

Gunil whined as he shakily moved his left hand to point to his right arm a tear slipping down his face.

"your arm hyung?" o.de confirmed.

He weakly nodded clenching his teeth in pain to keep from screaming.