🖤💖(TREASURE) -Mashiho- Humiliated

Request by: boy_band_lover

"everyone please welcome K-pop's newest sensation, Treasure!" the interviewer announced enthusiastically as the twelve boys entered the set waving to the live studio audience.

The crowd cheered as they bowed to them and took their seats.

"welcome to the show!" the man said kindly.

"we are happy to be here!" mashiho said smiling at the man and woman seated in front of them.

"so, you boys have just become the newest YG artists, tell us how you became "Treasure."

"ah well, we all were apart of a survival show and we were formed by being the finalists of the competition." Jihoon explained with a smile on his face.

"ah, that sounds very tiring, was it difficult?" the woman asked.

They all chuckled nodding their heads.

"it was extremely difficult; we rarely had any time to sleep between practices." Junkyu said laughing slightly.

"wow, that's insane." The man said.

"so, boys why don't you go ahead and introduce yourselves for the viewers." The woman said gesturing to the boys.

They smiled and started with the two leaders, going down the line until they ended with Mashiho who was sitting at the end.

When he introduced himself, he was already feeling nervous being in front of the cameras and crowd and he still wasn't completely fluent in Korean. He accidentally mixed Japanese into his sentence which confused the members at first, but they smiled adoringly at the flustered mashiho.

The interviewers laughed at mashiho's mistake making his face go red.

"ah, sorry, I still struggle with Korean sometimes." Mashiho said bowing his head with an embarrassed smile.

Haruto, who was sitting next to him placed a hand on his shoulder smiling at him softly.

"well, that's not going to go well as a K-pop idol now, is it?" the man laughed loudly making the woman laugh as well.

Mashiho felt embarrassed. He'd only been there for five minutes, and he already messed up in the first sentence that he said.

"we all struggle sometimes; the Japanese line often slip into Japanese when we speak." Asahi said with a polite smile hoping it would make mashiho feel better.

The interviewers moved on to the next question.

The boys answered a few more questions smiling and laughing politely with the two interviewers.

They asked mashiho another question and yet again he flubbed his Korean pronunciation, using the wrong word on accident.

The interviewers were looking at him as if he were some kind of circus animal, watching him stutter and struggle to speak as if it was entertaining.

They laughed loudly at mashiho's mistake making the crowd also laugh.

Mashiho went red, hiding his face and bowing apologetically to the interviewers and crowd.

"ah, I'm sorry."

He said very clearly feeling embarrassed.

Haruto put his hand on his shoulder again not liking how much they were laughing at him.

"it's okay mashiho, just do your best." He whispered noticing how upset mashiho seemed.

"seriously how do you debut as a kpop idol if you can't even speak Korean!?" the man laughed hysterically, the crowd filling with laughter.

"hey, excuse me sir please don't speak to him like that, he is doing his best." Hyunsuk said feeling annoyed at the man.

Mashiho felt overwhelmed and embarrassed. He wanted to disappear.

As the interview continued, mashiho's mood continued to get worse, his ears a bright red.

It was almost the end of the interview and the woman asked mashiho one final question them all staring at him waiting for him to mess up again.

He stuttered and stumbled again causing an instant roar of laughter to fill the room.

The rest of the members looked angry and disappointed.

Mashiho had his head down, his eyes welling with tears as the laughter filled his ears.

"yah! Cut that out!" Doyoung yelled all politeness completely gone.

The interviewers looked shocked at the boy's tone.

"excuse me?" the man said feeling offended.

"you two have done nothing but make fun of Mashiho this whole time and I'm sick of it!"

"yeah. We are not going to sit here and let you ridicule one of our members like this." Jihoon said crossing his arms over his chest.

Haruto saw tears begin to roll down mashiho's cheeks and he was enraged.

"that's it, I'm sorry but we are leaving." Haruto said to the two before he slowly stood mashiho up and took him off the set.

Most of them followed them out but Hyunsuk and Jihoon stood in front of the interviewers.

"just because we are young doesn't mean you get to treat us like this. What you did to mashiho is disgusting, we will not be returning." Jihoon said coldly before he and Hyunsuk walked off the set.

Haruto took mashiho backstage where as soon as Haruto closed the door to their dressing room, mashiho burst into tears feeling humiliated and ashamed.

Haruto was surprised by the olders sudden reaction, and he felt even angrier now that mashiho was crying.

"mashiho-san...please don't cry." Haruto said sadly as he placed his hand on his shoulder.

Mashiho hid his face behind his hand, his tears not stopping.

"mashiho-san, I'm so sorry." Haruto said sadly as he brought the older into his arms hugging him softly.

Just then the others entered the dressing room and immediately felt terrible seeing mashiho sobbing in haruto's chest.

"aish, mashi...we are so sorry." Hyunsuk said as they approached them.

"I'm sorry I embarrassed you...I'm sorry for messing up so much..." he cried.

"hey, you have nothing to be sorry for, those interviewers are assholes. They should have never ever treated you that way." Junkyu said feeling very angry.

"I just...I feel so stupid..."

Haruto squeezed mashiho tighter rubbing his back softly.

"mashi, you aren't stupid. Don't say that about yourself. You are learning an entire new language, you aren't from here, none of us expect you to be perfect." Jaehyuk said as he came up to mashiho stroking his hair gently.

"don't waste your tears on those jerks mashi, we are never ever coming back here, those people are disgusting." Jihoon said.

Mashiho's tears slowed, and he rose off of haruto's shoulder, his eyes swollen and red.

Haruto smiled at him wiping his cheeks.

"are you okay mashiho-san?" he asked softly.

Mashiho nodded softly.

"let's go home, fuck these people." Asahi said which made mashiho chuckle.

"language Asahi." Hyunsuk scolded playfully.

They giggled as they left the building, mashiho under haruto's arm.

He felt better with his member's reassurance and appreciated their caring gestures and attempts to make him laugh as they drove back home prepared to absolutely destroy the show with a twitter post.