🖤💖(CRAVITY) Hyeongjun- Thalassophobia

Request by: 31LouisTomlinson31

Thalassophobia: Fear Of The Ocean

"Hurry up you guys!" Allen shouted enthusiastically as he sprinted across the sand at max speed.

The members of cravity giggled at the boy as they rushed out of the van and ran after him.

Hyeongjun was sitting in the back purposely taking a long time to gather up his things. He wanted to put off seeing the large blue ocean for as long as he could.

"Come on junnie! We'll be the last ones in if you don't hurry!" Minhee whined as he pushed the boy out of the van gently.

"Alright, Alright I'm going." Hyeongjun said as he hopped out of the van and shut the door.

Minhee giggled as he saw the bright beach, white soft sand covering the ground in front of the beautiful shimmering ocean, the water a blueish teal color.

"Oh my god look at the water!! It's so blue! Come on Jun, let's go!!" Minhee grabbed hyeongjun's wrist and dragged him from the van through the warm sand.

Hyeonjun began to panic. He dug his heels in the sand to stop minhee from dragging him. Minhee stopped and turned around to question the blue haired boy.

"Whats your deal?"

"Nothing! I just...don't really wanna get in the water right now." Hyeongjun said crossing his arms over his chest.

Minhee groaned in annoyance.

"Come on hyeongjun! We never get to go to the beach! Let's have some fun for once!" Minhee said as he grabbed hyeongjun's hand again and continued to drag him towards the water.

Hyeongjun breath hitched as the water became closer and closer.

"Minhee, come on...i...I really don't wanna go in!" Hyeongjun begged.

"Oh stop being a baby! Come play with me for a bit and then I'll make a sand castle with you okay?" Minhee bargained as their feet touched the soft wet sand, the shallow water covering their ankles.

As soon as hyeongjun felt the cool water touch his skin, his heart stopped. He really hated the ocean, he never wanted to be near it let alone be inside of it. He felt his chest tighten as minhee dragged him waist deep into the water.

Hyeonjun was having trouble breathing. He looked around at the water and gasped when he realized he couldn't see his feet below him. He couldn't see anything in the water, only the huge massive amount of teal liquid surrounding him.

Minhee laughed at hyeingjun's scared expression. He let go of hyeonjun's hand and walked a few inches away making Hyeongjun panic even more.

Minhee splashed water on hyeongjun and laughed hysterically as the boy flinched, his skin covered in goosebumps, his eyes squeezed shut.

Minhee splashed him and messed around for a few minutes before he got called over by taeyoung.

"Hyung! Come help us dunk allen!"

Minhee laughed and waved to the group. He quickly rushed over leaving hyeongjun alone, waist deep in the terrifying waves.

"Minhee...minhee don't go!" He squeaked out but minhee was already too far to hear him.

Hyeingjun's hands were shaking, the water felt thick around him like it was trying to trap him there as the waves sloshed him around.

"I...I gotta get out...I need to be back on land..." he mumbled to himself as he slowly turned around to face the shore. It looked like it was miles away to him. He began walking, the ground unstable beneath him.