💖(STRAY KIDS) Minho - Globophobia

Request by: Harry__1276

Globophobia: The fear of balloons (mainly the sound of balloons popping)

"welcome stay! Today we are celebrating our five-year anniversary!" chan said excitedly as he smiled at the camera watching the v-live views rise within seconds.

"wow, I can't believe it's been five years already." Hyunjin said with a grateful smile on his face.

"we are throwing a little party to celebrate; thank you stay for sticking by us for so long we are grateful for all of you." han said sincerely bowing his head softly to the camera.

"okay enough sappy stuff! Let's cut the cake!" seungmin whined, his eyes lighting up looking at the cake in front of them.

The boys giggled as chan began cutting the cake.

After they ate the cake and chatted for a bit, felix and Changbin were messing around with a balloon, rubbing it on each other's hair to make it stand up and giggling like children.

Hyunjin noticed and wanted to mess with them, so he abruptly grabbed the balloon and squeezed it making it pop loudly causing the boys to scream in shock.

"yah! Hwang Hyunjin!!" Changbin scolded playfully smacking hyunjin on the arm.

Hyunjin laughed loudly as the members scolded him.

"yah hyung you scared me!" felix complained, his hand on his beating heart.

Seungmin laughed and grabbed another balloon, popping it making the others jump again.

They all giggled turning to seungmin. Han grabbed him in a headlock while the others laughed. Chan smiled softly but shook his head at their childishness.

What nobody seemed to notice was that minho had started trembling. He was standing on the right side of the group, his eyes wide, his hands shaking. He took some quiet deep breaths trying not to draw any attention to himself.

The sound of the balloon popping made his heart race, his legs go weak, and his chest feel tight.

The boys were too busy giggling and tackling seungmin to notice.

Before he could prepare himself, jeongin stabbed a pen into a balloon right next to minho making it pop loudly in his ears.

He screamed, his hands shooting up to cover his ears as he squeezed his eyes shut curling in on himself.

The youngest laughed at the older's reaction which made the others laugh at him as well.

"hyungie you should see your face!" jeongin teased laughing and pointing.

Minho took a breath trying to calm himself down, but his hands were even shakier than before, and he was finding it harder to breathe than before.

"come on hyung, pop one!" felix said holding a balloon out to minho making him flinch.

As soon as he saw the red latex near him he closed his eyes preparing for another loud pop.

"oh come on hyung! It's fun!" han said shaking minho's arm.

He shook his head his fear being met with the overwhelming noise from his dongsaengs pressuring him.

"yah kids, don't force minho if he doesn't want to." Chan scolding simply as he began reading some comments.

The boys pouted like toddlers. And whined at the older.

"but hyuungg it's fun!! Please just pop one!" jeongin whined giving minho puppy eyes.