🩹💖(SEVENTEEN) Minghao- Sick

Request by: Harry__1276

Warning: vomit

"minghao get off of me, you're heavy." Jun whined as the younger laid his head on his shoulder making his small airplane seat feel even smaller.

Minghao groaned feeling exhausted as he kept his head on the older.

Jun sighed in defeat and sat back in his chair ignoring the sore ache of his shoulder under minghao's head.

The plane landed forty-five minutes later. Jun gently shook minghao awake as they grabbed their bags from the overhead compartments and made their way out of the plane.

Jun took in a big deep breath as they stepped off the plane smiling at the familiar feeling of being home.

"come on hao, let's get our luggage and head to the house." Jun said as they walked over to baggage claim.

Minghao and jun were going to spend some time in China, away from the others. They were sad to know they wouldn't be at the dorm with the others but at least they would be together, right?

Minghao was still extremely tired, feeling sleepy and weak from the flight.

He trudged behind jun finding his suitcase and wheeling it behind him as they exited the airport.

"aish hao you're still tired? You slept like the whole flight." Jun teased ruffling minghao's messy hair.

Minghao just shrugged as they loaded into the car that was sent to pick them up and take them to the house they would be staying in.

Again, minghao slept on the car ride his body starting to feel heavy and off the longer he was awake.

Jun eyed the sleepy younger carefully wondering why he was so tired.

They arrived at their stay-house wheeling their suitcases in and removing their shoes.

"wow, this place is super nice!" jun said looking around the modern, clean home they would be staying in.

"hao look! There's a pool!" he said pointing through the glass doors at the outdoor patio showing the teal pool.

Minghao smiled as wide as he could as he weakly walked further into the house.

Jun raised his brow and watched the younger struggle to move.

"hey, hao are you okay?"

Minghao waved him off.

"I'm just jet-lagged, I think after a nap I'll be alright."

"okay hao, let's pick bedrooms right now then so you can get some sleep." Jun smiled as he led the way down the hall to the two bedrooms.

"I think they're pretty much the same, you can pick first." Jun said smiling happily.

Minghao trudged into the room closest to him and collapsed on the queen-sized bed.

Jun giggled at the younger from the doorway.

"so, this one then?"

Minghao nodded, his eyes barely still open.

"alright hao, get some rest, we can order dinner in a little bit, okay?"

"m'kay gege."

Jun smiled before flipping off the lights and leaving minghao to sleep.

It had been a few hours and minghao had woken up after a pretty restless sleep. His body felt heavy and weak, his muscles were so sore and now other parts of his body seemed to hurt.